Component and modules
** BS MyJspace component
This is the component to create personal pages.
* Registered user can create a (or several) personal page(s) with a WYSIWYG page editor. Name and rename page
* Upload images, medias from editor (optionals administrator choices with quotas parameters) to avoid external storage website to use
* Upload files from user admin page to avoid external storage website to use
* Automatic resizing (optional) for images (jpg, png, gif)
* Choose who can see the page: public, registers users or none
* Search for pages name, content... Result displayed as list or nice tab from the component and multilingual.
* A lot of user information tags: create date, update date, last access date, hits, files list ...
* Allow Joomla plugins usage. Users can use pictures or media plugin to create a gallery with user page files uploaded
* Numerous features for administrator with friendly interface to manage a lot of pages
* Ability to use Pagebreak and index; with the plg_pagebreakmyjspace
* Ability to add external image link or url using bbcode format
* Ability to use publishing dates (start and finish)
* Ability or not to use url redirection
* Ability to personalize top page and bottom page (for admin) or in the page (for users) with reserved words
* Ability to use the included lightbox effect in the page, without any other add
* Languages: fr-FR, en-GB...
* Several others options and features
** BS viewmyjspace module
The mode provides a list of personal pages or the total number.
* Display the number of pages
* Display the list of pages (two kinds). Short order: creation date, access date, name, random by name, hits, none
* Display different icons for: last pages since x days, user online
* Ability to choose the number of pages to display
* Style option for css menu
** BS myjspace search plugin
This plugin adds the ability to search into the personal pages using the Website search box.
** BS plg_pagebreakmyjspace
This plugin adds the ability to split a long personal page into multiple linked pages.
** BS plg_tabmyjspace
This plugin adds a button to help the user to add the provided BS MyJspace tags into the editor.
** Extra plugins to add the Personal Pages URL in the profiles
* plg_user_profilemyjspace plugin for Joomla users profile
* plg_jsmyjspace plugin for JomSocial users profile
* cb_myjspace_tab plugin for CB tab in users profile
* cb_myjspace_field plugin for CB to add field
* Others plugins
I received you different messages and send you back answers. Please be more patient and consider that some hours for answer can be natural!
BUT, the image-upload-function doesnt seem to work, I am using Joomla 1.6 and I cant see any upload-function for the users :(
Maybe it will come :)
For packs ≤ 1.6.4 (or if ou upgraded it keep the previous options), the option for files upload is not enabled as default. As administrator, you need to activate to use it.
Click on 'Options' icon to modify: 'Images upload' ='yes' AND 'Images uploaded list' = 'yes' AND 'Editor choice' = 'MyJspace Editor'.
If you want to upload files from page administrator: 'Upload allowed in user admin panel' = 'yes'. You can add extra suffix for autorized files to upload.
You can find extra informaiton http://bsaulme.pagesperso-orange.fr/download/bs_myjspace_en.html, please free to use the contact form to ask any extra question and for any issue.
Also the creator, Bernard is really helpful and responded quickly to a question I had for him regarding the extension.
It seems that the language files are not correctly installed. Please reinstall.