JUblog create all articles in Joomla Content, so all plugins for content works with Jublog.
1. Download JUblog
2. Install it
3. Create two categories in Joomla
3.1 One called "Blogs" for users blogs
3.2 Other called "Personal pages" for users profiles
4. In Joomla Admin > Extensions > JUblog > Options > Choose the categories created for blogs and profiles
5. In user menú create the 4 links provided by JUblog: Manage blog, See blog, Edit personal page, See personal page
6. The user, with those links, can create his personal page and add new articles in his blog
7. Now, you can create one link in one public menu to: Articles > Show categories format list > choose the category "Blogs". The link can be called "Users blogs"
8. Login in front and try the links
Thanks for a great simple yet functional component.
I have updated the steps to configure it. It's a small component, there is two things to do. But the support is in my forum (I am working in a new website, Joomla 3.0, multilanguage, etc.)