- This extension requires registration to download.
1. Stores articles as standard Joomla articles, if you don't like the extension, simply uninstall it. You will not loose any article or don't need any other migrations.
2. User Avatar & Profile System: Built-in user avatar system to complement your users profiles. Already integrated with Community Polls, Community Answers, Community Quiz, Crosswords, Community Quotes and Kunena. More coming soon.
3. Badges System: Give badges to your users based on the number of articles they submit, the number of hits their articles get etc. Not just the articles, CjBlog powerful API lets other extensions to use the badges system. So extend the badges system to your entire site functionality. Plugins for Kunena and Community Answers are provided, more coming soon.
4. Points system: Reward users with built-in points system. All coupled with user profiles.
5. Article Ratings: Adds star rating to your existing Joomla articles.
6. Favorites: Users can add articles to favorites for later viewing.
7. Beautiful category listing page: Have hundreds of article categories but don't know how to display them properly? CjBlog has built-in page to properly display your categories.
8. Social sharing
Plugins provided in the package:
* CjBlog Component'
* CjBlog Profile Plugin for Articles
* CjBlog Profile Plugin for Badges
* CjBlog Content Plugin
* CjBlog Users Plugin
* CjBlog Kunena Plugin
9. Tagging System: Allows you to tag articles and search, organize all articles with powerful tagging system.
We welcome your feedback and suggestions.
Excellent support via forum: questions, issues, 'features' are all dealt with very quickly and professional!
I love that it extents Joomla without migrating or converting articles, categories, etc.
Keep up the good work!
after banging my head on the wall few times, eventually CJ worked great. Reason why CJ was not working from the 1st time, was no foult of program, but mine. I'll write a heads-up for this common problem, that other users might run into, for cj to work on you're article (besides publishing plugins) those article must be published in a menu in the site, it will not work otherwise. And stay away from scriptmerge, it seems to interfere with CJ and makes it give errors. Other then this, only good words to say, language files is easy configurable, dosen't have that many fields.
But the great thing about this, is the (free)support that comes with it, have so far a total of 8 e-mails with support, that helped my by figguring out what was making CJ not to work on my website, so only good things to say about support.
I gave it 5 stars, beacause it deserves 5 stars.
Their support forum is also good and active.
One point is, don't uninstall it without their instructions, unless you never want to install it again. There does seem to be a specific order required.
Thank you for your feedback. The extension is pretty new one and we are adding documentation on priority. We have already added most documentation for API access for third party components as well as user guide. Please checkout our documentation section. We will add more required documentation soon.