- This extension requires registration to download.
- Full features frontend content submission form of com_content
- Version control from frontend and collect detail of log files
- Approval request from frontend
- Enhanced workflow
- Display list of my contents from frontend
- Edit content from frontend by editor or uppers
- Author users edit their own articles configuration
- Approve content from frontend by publishers
- Version control
- Change permission of User to be Publisher by drop-down list or search by name/id
- Notification setting can be set varies on each User Group or User id/name
- Support ACL Manager for Joomla!®
Update v2.11.0 Stable, Update v3.10.0 Stable
# Fixed backend dashboard link to content item.
# Fixed missing default asset for dashboard menu permission.
Update v2.11.0 RC, Update v3.10.0 RC
# Fixed SEF menu link.
# Fixed date and time on dashboard.
# Fixed hits percentage display on dashboard.
# Fixed some icon mistake.
Update v2.11.0 Beta, Update v3.10.0 Beta
+ Added new ui from Semantic UI (http://semantic-ui.com).
+ Added new Dashboard view menu.
Update v2.10.0, Update v3.9.0
+ Added "Can set current version" permission use for set to current button.
# Fixed cannot install.
^ Changed permission description wording.
Update v2.9.0, Update v3.8.0
+ Added On/Off Editor approve new article.
+ Added On/Off Editor approve new version.
^ Changed author’s flow chart image.
# Fixed cannot save category when set default category from menu.
! Removed files changelog.php and license.php
Update v2.8.1, Update v3.7.1
# Fixed send message to banned user.
# Fixed send message to publisher user who can't change state on article.
Update v2.8.0, Update v3.7.0
+ Added plugin support when editing articles item on com_content views.