- Remove from Featured page
- Move to Another Category
- Delete from database
- Empty Trash.
DEMO version is available now!
Joomla 3.x supported.
- 7 types of filters: Remove from Featured page, Archive, Unpublish, Publish, Trash, Move to Another Category, Delete from database, Empty Trash
- Unlimited, independent, easy configurable and useful filters
- Component based filter manager
- Enabled/Disabled/Archived/Trashed option for all filters respectively
- Multiple type of limit: Age, Count and Specified Articles
- Age unit: Day, Week, Month, Year
- Minimum (for age limit) and maximum (for count limit) number of articles
- Category and Include Subcategories options
- Execution period per filter: Day, Month, Year and Once
- Execution time per filter
- Independent ordering per filter: Published, Modified, Created. Also ascending and descening options
- Restricted articles
- Selection by status: Published, Unpublished, Archived and Trashed
- ACL or Access Control List
More information & attention:
- Be careful for Delete from Database and Empty Trash filters.
- A filter doesn't work for current article, to avoid from 404 error.
- 3.2.0. 2014-07-29. 1. New method "Publish" has added. 2. New filter type "Set of Articles" has added. 3. Removed a bug related to directory separator from version for Joomla 3. 4. Group of options, named "Article Status", has been added to this version. Now filters can be applied to published, unpublished, archived and trashed articles. 5. "Restricted Articles" and enabling/disabling all filters settings have been added to configuration of extension. 6. A bug related to type of "Number of Articles" removed from plugin. 7. User interface and description of fields have improved. Now component of this extension is easy to understand and use. 8. "Period" has changed to "Execution Date", have more advanced features. Now a filter could be executed once or periodically. 9. "Order by" global parameter has been moved to configuration of filter. Also "Ascending" and "Descending" options have been added to "Order by" parameter.
- 3.1.2. 2014-07-21. Minor bug - DS constant, was added to previous version, has been removed from component for Joomla 3.
- 3.1.1. 2014-04-13. Major bug 1054 error, related to "Order by" parameters initial value, has been fixed. Also a possible issue in one important function has been removed.
- 3.1.0. 2013-12-27. Joomla 3.x has supported. Database structure and Extension Name have been changed. Date for ordering and ACL options have been added. Demo version has released. Empty Trash new feature has added. And very optimal code written in advanced level.
- 3.0.1. 2013-10-24. Major bug in plugin has be
I purchased this and its not working correctly with my template. I am sure it could work fine with other templates. It has good possibilities. I emailed developer for support, but after 3 attempts still no reply. As I am not a full expert on Joomla, and rely on support, for this reason only I cant rate this extension
I think this bug (its not working correctly with my template) has been removed now. Check change-log/release history and compare it with PHP error message.