* Absolute or Relative Countdown - Can countdown to a defined date/time or for a specified time period for each visitor.
* 24 or 12 - Choose either 24 hour format or 12 hour format.
* Time Zone Offset - If your host server is in a different time zone, the countdown can be adjusted
* Pre and Post Text - Add text above and below the countdown with CSS and HTML tags
* Pre and Post Text Margins - Adjust the margins to your liking
* Custom Label, Styling & Location - Add a label to the countdown, use CSS to style it to your liking, position it above, below, to the left, or to the right of the countdown
* Countdown Link - Let the countdown link to another page on your site allowing your visitors to find information faster
* Countdown Styling - Add CSS tags to customize the timer
Units to Display - Choose the units you wish to display
* Customize the Units - The default language file will display your units or you may define your own units in the module settings
* Leading Zero - Choose to display a leading zero on numbers less than 10
* Delimiter - Specify a delimiter to be used when large numbers are displayed
* Horizontal or Vertical? - Elements of the countdown may be displayed in a line or in a stack
* Justification - Select Left, Center or Right justification for your label and countdown
* Text or Redirect? - When the countdown reaches zero, choose whether to display customizable text (with CSS and HTML) or redirect to a new page or website
* Toggle Pre and Post Text - After the countdown ends, you may choose whether to display the Pre and Post Text or have them disappear
* Module Class Suffix - Add custom styling to the module with a module suffix
* Language Files - Uses language files for extra flexibility. If you'd like to translate a file to your language, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
English, Dutch, Finnish, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portugese, Spanish & Swedish