For example, you can display a special coupon code for 2 hours in a day with a high number of visitors, or you can set an update countdown to warn your visitors before a- update downtime.
You can use it in hundreds of ways as it is fully customizable and really easy to use.
You can set it in 3 different modes:
- set a start time and a duration: start countdown the 2012-04-10 at 10:00 and show it for 120 minutes;
- set a a period with a start/end time: start the 2012-04-10 at 10:00 and hide at the 2012-04-10 at 12:00;
- set a cronjob-like period: show it every hour/day for XX minutes.
- You can have multiple and independent countdowns in the same page;
- You can list the elements that you want to hide while the countdown is active;
- You can select the count-down finish action: refresh the current page, hide module or do nothing.
Unfortunaly it doesn't work well.
I have a compatibility problem with module "Autson SlideShow" and also some problems of the layout (the numbers are not nice as the have to)
I am waiting for support from 2 days.
I hope to receive the support needed then i will review my comment, at the moment i am a little bit disappointed....
Poor service... but I still hope they can get in touch to resolve it.
We sent to the client a fix for the reported problem; unfortunately he wouldn't cooperate to solve some configuration problems he was having on his site, and used insulting words to our staff. We gave up and refunded him completely. We requested to the Joomla staff to remove this review.