- This extension inserts a backlink to the developer.
Here is a list of features the free DPCalendar version offers:
* Full responsiveness of all views
* ACL everywhere also who can view the content of events
* Nested calendars
* Ajax powered calendar with a smooth design
* Google map integration
* Batch editing of events
* Coloring individual events
* Upcoming events module
* Counter module
* Mini module
* Downloading events to google calendar and Outlook
* Search plugin
* Social share buttons
* Inclusion of Facebook Comments, Google Plus Comments and JComments
* Native joomla language support
* SEO optimized with rich snippets (structured data)
* Drag'n Drop and resize in the frontend
* Template override support
* Multiple locations per event
* Attachment support trough DPAttachments
Google hosted (with all Google service), supported rich text (just use html or BB Code like), AJAX driven interface with lightbox events popup.
The only minor - this component is very sensitive to JQuery conflict. So if it's disapperar or don't work, check your logs etc.
I'm rating both the extension and the support team "EXCELLENT".
The documentation for the app is very thorough and I found that most standard trouble-shooting questions were already answered in the forum. The forum moderators were extremely helpful in answering questions that hadn't already been discussed.
If you are looking for a simple way customize the view and function of your Google Calendar, this is a great extension with lots of useful controls.
The Calendar itself works as advertised with my Google calendars and the Upcoming, Next and Overview modules are all extremely valuable and important to my site and my visitors.
But here's the real nice thing, after I uninstall gcal, my shopping cart is completely broken. Thanks for making a piece of crap.
I had a couple of questions about how best to proceed and each was answered within minutes with clear, consise and infomative answers - keep up the good work!
The support as always been very efficient and quick. I can only recommend you this tool.
Instead of giving us a bad review you should try to ask for help in the forum where our team does an excellent job helping people in trouble. We have over 15'000 downloads a month and you are the first one who reported that the whole site break down. We hope you are getting in touch with us to sort out the problem....