- This extension inserts a backlink to the developer.
Here is a list of features the free DPCalendar version offers:
* Full responsiveness of all views
* ACL everywhere also who can view the content of events
* Nested calendars
* Ajax powered calendar with a smooth design
* Google map integration
* Batch editing of events
* Coloring individual events
* Upcoming events module
* Counter module
* Mini module
* Downloading events to google calendar and Outlook
* Search plugin
* Social share buttons
* Inclusion of Facebook Comments, Google Plus Comments and JComments
* Native joomla language support
* SEO optimized with rich snippets (structured data)
* Drag'n Drop and resize in the frontend
* Template override support
* Attachment support trough DPAttachments
Thank you and I will donate.
I was looking for a calendar.
I was using a subscription based calendar and it worked for what it is.
GCalendar is better designed, super easy to configure and I have the ability to add events from my phone. No subscriptions, donation based.
If you have a Google account, this is a great addition to your site.
Thank you for creating this component!
The only problem was that I could not get it to work reliably. It would not display the 2 calendars from Google that I needed to display on the site. The modules would work sometimes and then not work other times.
I paid the $50 for the paid support, but unfortunately, that was a waste of time, after the developer logged into the site, I received no feedback from him. Disappointing. Back to JCal for me.
We had also wanted a mini-calendar so using GCalendar gave us this as a bonus.
Just after installing the whole suite, almost without any settings, quickly ready to use.
Very useful, exactly what I needed. Just edit your Google calendar and thats it. Better than any other Google Calendar Component/Module/Plugin I found here on extensions.
You can modify css files, so it can be integrated to your site. Contains module for month overview and very useful list of events. Countdown to next event module is a very good idea as well.
Excellent work, keep it up.
The extension was easy to set up and use. I had a minor formatting error which was readily fixed--thanks to quick and helpful support from the developer in the forum.
I am glad I found and installed this one!