- Alternate links of pdf, text files , images and other files for event
-Comman installation file for both joomla 2.5 and 3.0
-Supports Dutch language translation
- Bugs related to reminder and invite mails fixed. Custom fields added to Subjedt field in the Email template
- Bug fixed : Date picker slider fixed.
- Event owner can now attain the event. This functionality provided at both, frontend and backend
- Import the .ics files directly into calendar
- Now Send Invitational Emails from Front end !
- Now create group Events !
- Now send Invitational mail to user while creating the events from backend
- Attendee list can be viewed from the front end and a reminder email can be sent to them by the event organiser
- Now available in Russian and Italian language!
- Language Support for JTAG Calendar module
- Now available in Norwegian language!
- Admin can opt to limit the display for daily and weekly views from 8 am to 10 pm.
- Now users can add alternate link (displayed in "Upcoming Events" module for more info on events from the front-end as well!
- Now you can upgrade JTAG Calendar without having to uninstall - thereby retaining the data of old events!
Available in English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese!
Upcoming events widget slider
• Elegant upcoming events slider that streams events from main calendar
• Fully Customizable to show[ date, calendar, description etc ]
• Display events from one or multiple calendars
• Display events on multiple pages for specific calendar
• Customize widget icons to match with calendar colors to distinguish departments, resources [ etc]
Native Ajax Event Search
• Calendar search that aggregates past and upcoming events for easier search results
• Search results in interactive tool-tip for faster navigation
• Native event search from anywhere on your joomla website
Users can now toggle on/off the display of the following features:
• Full screen button
• Calendar picker
• Attend button in both event tool-tip and List view
Adding events is a breeze
• Create one time or repeating events
• Set user permissions [ add, edit, view only or delete events]
• Add locations to your events [ Integrates with Google maps]
• Invite registered and non- registered users during event creation [ Coming soon]
• Stay organized with multiple calendars
• Assign custom colors to each calendar to identify departs/resource/ etc.
• Add de
As ever the calendar loaded quickly and looked great. Setting up this component and the module is very easy but don't think this means the functionality or style is basic because it isn't. There are plenty of options but the layout is highly intuitive.
Although an experienced Joomla installer with many years experience setting up commercial websites I found that I needed a little support with a frustrating front end problem and posted in the forum. Obviously you expect anything from cryptic clues to code edits and a bit of a wait. Not with JTAG support - within 12 hours one of their team had replied but rather than expecting me to fix the problem they logged onto my site fixed the front end issue and another they noticed in the back end to boot! This is by far the best support I've ever had the pleasure to receive.
Highly recommended and a must have for most websites.
The company is based in India which means after working on the site during the day and emailing problems after, my problems were resolved the next morning. Support personel were very easy to deal with, understood my problems and created a solution.
I have tried a few different calendars and this is the best one so far.
We are very sorry that you feel this way about our our Jtag calendar plugin !
We do all our development on a Linux environment, and use Firefox as our primary browser. We test all our extensions on multiple browsers, including Chrome and IE. Jtag Calendar component works fine in Firefox, Chrome and IE. This has been tested and validated by many live users of the calendar on a variety of browsers and Joomla templates.
We usually try our best to get the component working with your custom templates but if our support is unable to get the component fully working with your custom template, we are more than happy to offer a full refund of your purchase. (as per our refund policy)
We apologize once again for not being able to get the calendar plugin working to your satisfaction on your custom template on Chrome. We have initiated a full refund of your payment.
Wishing you all the best in designing your Joomla website.
They have been amazing and worked with me to diagnose a problem I was having with the calendar - which ended up being something to do with the website I had installed it on rather than an issue with the product itself! They were extremely kind and patient, and I would definitely recommend investing in ANY of their products!!
I had purchased my membership prior to reading about some support issues that subscribers were having, but all my recent support requests have been responded to fairly quickly - overall I'm happy with the support I've gotten.
I think the JTAG Calendar is fantastic, and with a few updates and adjustments it will be the best calendar extension out there.
My only complaint would be the upgrade process; you must uninstall the extension before upgrading; which deletes any events that you have scheduled.
Many thanks for your feedback. We are always looking out for feedback inorder to improve the product to serve the customers better.
You would be pleased to know that we have just rolled out the functionality to be able to upgrade the JTAG Calendar without having to uninstall - so no more hassle of backing up data in order toavoid loss of any events already scheduled.
Hope you will find this useful!
YOU CANNOT ADD HTML TO EVENT DESCRIPTIONS ON THIS CALENDER.
It doesn't mention it in the description because it doesn't offer it. The calender looks good and works well if you don't need to add html. As im sure most people like me need to be able to add html to the events description I can't give this extension a good rating. After viewing the support forums the developers don't look like they'll be adding this feature anytime soon, even though there are a lot of people requesting it.
JTAG Calendar supports plugging in HTML in the Event Notes since Version 2.0.8 - images, links, etc. Please upgrade to the latest version and if you face any issues with enabling it please give us an opportunity to fix it by sharing details via the support forum or support[at]joomlatag[dot]com.
We welcome your feedback and are eager to help resolve your issues.
However, the component is not compatible with 2.5 as specified by the developer. I cannot access any of my calendars having updated to 2.5 following the developer's public blessing of 2.5 compatibility.
Furthermore, the developer seems to have gone otherwise dormant - with major work still being required to get this component to work properly in supported systems or work at all in Joomla 2.5. Forum posts languish for days and weeks without any answer.
I cannot recommend this component at this time. Fix the 2.5 incompatibility at the very least!