- This extension requires registration to download.
The basic features provided by Calendar Planner
- Users can create their own events and calendars, if you allow it
- E-mail alerts that everyone can set up if they want
- Ajax powered, fast and smooth
- Drag & Drop interface, resize, create events in frontend
- Mobile friendly, responsive layouts
- Colorful calendars for your events
- Private or public events
- Geo-location for events, and maps (Google Maps integration)
- Repeat events (recurring events)
- Beautiful full-screen view that feels almost like a native app
- Search events, filter by date, name, category...
- Export calendars to iCal for importing to Google Calendar, Apple iCal, Outlook...
- Upcoming events module
- Mini calendar module
- Multi-language support, settings for calendar start day and such
- Integrated with JomSocial (display JomSocial events in Calendar Planner)
- Integrated with EasySocial (display EasySocial events in Calendar Planner)
What impressed me most is Germinal's help when I ran into a serious (Bootstrap versions) conflict with my template. If I'd call it 'going the extra mile' then it would be an understatement. He was really going quite some extra miles!
Many thanks, Frits
I had a couple of issues that were down to server environment and Germinal has sorted them with ease. The design, layout and features of this component, make it a must have for any business that needs to keep track of their appointments.
The email alerts are a brilliant addition and all without a cronjob. Its just works!