* Create highly-customizable calendars and events
* Google Calendar support: ability to show events from Google Calendars - unlimited number of calendars supported for main view
* Repeating (recurring) events: each N days or weeks, or each Monday each month, etc.
* Draggable/non-draggable events
* Customizable time formats, start date, day of week to start with, etc.
* Ability to generate calendars and events from existing Joomla! articles by entering section id and category id
* Ability to generate calendars and events from existing K2 items by entering K2 category id
* Ability to select an article to assign to event
* Ability to select K2 item to assign to event
* Supports com_zoo items to be assigned to calendar events
* Right to left support (for Arabic and Hebrew)
* Access Rights support
* Single-date and interval events
* Events can have description and links
* Customizable front-end messages
* Customizable styles
* Comes with mini-calendar module to show local events or agenda view
* Available calendar list view and single calendar view
* Can be used as events manager and calendar
* Supports calendar groups: calendars can be grouped and shown in a single view
* Agenda view (flat view) available: http://www.demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_artcalendar&calendarid=1&mode=agenda
* Specific calendar can be assigned to menu item
* Any HTML can be shown in event description
* This is open-source software
Was contacted back within 10 minutes.....
Spoke to support who logged into the back of my site and set it all up for me!
Where do you get a quality component and support like that for £16???
Really happy, never had this level of sevice from anybody else..
Also of note - their support rocks! I had a slight problem and they were quick with a suggestion that fixed something I spent an entire evening trying to sort out on my own within minutes.
Just for the support only, this guys get the 5 Star rating. Awesome support and it is clear they are updating the extension regularly.
My only thing is that whenever there's a newer version I have to ask for it in the forums, of course they send it to you right away, but it would be nice to be able to login to their site and download the update, but really that is nothing compared to the support this guy give.
Awesome work guys. Keep it up. This extension was worth every penny.
The support is pretty fast and good.
If you are looking for an easy to use and lightweight calendar system to announce events (without registration functions), this is a component worth to look at.
I had one JS conflict with the module (not required) when I was playing with it, but it's not a big deal since I'm not using it...BUT I've read their forums and noted others having had a similar problem, one that the developer responded to (every one actually) to fix their problems.
Even though I haven't had a problem with what I need, their support forum speaks for itself.
Very very well done.
The team fixed it within only a few hours.
Great job. Thumbs up. Worth every penny.