* Create highly-customizable calendars and events
* Google Calendar support: ability to show events from Google Calendars - unlimited number of calendars supported for main view
* Repeating (recurring) events: each N days or weeks, or each Monday each month, etc.
* Draggable/non-draggable events
* Customizable time formats, start date, day of week to start with, etc.
* Ability to generate calendars and events from existing Joomla! articles by entering section id and category id
* Ability to generate calendars and events from existing K2 items by entering K2 category id
* Ability to select an article to assign to event
* Ability to select K2 item to assign to event
* Supports com_zoo items to be assigned to calendar events
* Right to left support (for Arabic and Hebrew)
* Access Rights support
* Single-date and interval events
* Events can have description and links
* Customizable front-end messages
* Customizable styles
* Comes with mini-calendar module to show local events or agenda view
* Available calendar list view and single calendar view
* Can be used as events manager and calendar
* Supports calendar groups: calendars can be grouped and shown in a single view
* Agenda view (flat view) available: http://www.demo.artetics.com/index.php?option=com_artcalendar&calendarid=1&mode=agenda
* Specific calendar can be assigned to menu item
* Any HTML can be shown in event description
* This is open-source software
I had one JS conflict with the module (not required) when I was playing with it, but it's not a big deal since I'm not using it...BUT I've read their forums and noted others having had a similar problem, one that the developer responded to (every one actually) to fix their problems.
Even though I haven't had a problem with what I need, their support forum speaks for itself.
Very very well done.
The team fixed it within only a few hours.
Great job. Thumbs up. Worth every penny.
However, there were one or two options that I required (flexible editing permissions, the ability for a single calendar to pull events from multiple categories) that were not included. Therefore I was not able to use it.
Customer support was speedy and polite, and I was offered a full refund.
Thank you for review.
Just for you information: Art Calendar is evolving component - we've added functionality to pull events from multiple categories and sections in version 1.1.0.
Mini-calendar module and other enhancements will be available in next release.