* One-off Events and complex repeating patterns of events can be created and viewed in an attractive calendar and a variety of list formats
* Multiple design layouts possible
* Fully compatible with Joomla MVC framework
* Ical imports/exports
* Repeat exception handling
* Events can be placed in multiple categories and calendar views can be customised to show all or some of these categories
* Layout editing tool to perfect the presentation on your site - you can even customise the event editing page.
* Layouts can be event category specific so your sports events can be laid out differently to your music events etc.
* Optional checking for overlapping events globally or on a category specific basis
* Mini-calendar module (jevents_cal) which gives a quick overview of events which can be placed on any page
* Latest events module (jevents_latest) which gives a highly configurable summary of upcoming, recently created or popular events
* Events legend (jevents_legend) - displayed alongside the component gives you a summary of event categories and an easy way to limit the events shown to specific categories
* Filter module allows you to filter/search the events being displayed using a variety of criteria
* A search plugin that enables the global Joomla search to return results from the events calendar
JEvents 3.1 is now available for general download - this is a Joomla 2.5-3.0 native component that takes JEvents to the next level. The old version of JEvents (2.2.9) for Joomla 1.5 is still available to download too.
Note that version 3.1.24 onwards removes the blue information icon linking to the JEvents website.
Its a pity you didn't ask your support question in our support forum as we could have resolved this issue for you.
JEvents enables you to create complex repeat patterns and exceptions to these repeats, you can delete single repeats or all repeats following a specified repeat. You can also change the date, time, description etc. of any single repeat.
I have also needed some customizations that were above my level of expertise and have hired them to make the changes and have always been happy with the results.
This is a must have component that is worthy of a membership. When time to renew you do not create a new membership, just go into your account and hit renew for a discount.
Sorry to hear of your problems - we have several free to access support forums which are clearly marked with the words 'free access' in their titles.
I find its capabilities and flexbility to be great.
In particular for a Joomla user with no programming skills I was very pleased with the level of support the vendor provided and highly recommend becoming a gold/silver member.
The extension was easy to install and navigate, the only thing you need to consider is that if you are locking your htaccess down or running a lot of plugins that you should get JEvent running first and then add other plugins one at a time and retest...
I would highly recommend this extension.
And best of all, the support ist great, if you're a subscriber or not - you get an answer quickly and everybody always tries to help you in a friendly way!
Geraint and Tony have bent over backwards to respond quickly and helpfully to support requests. They have solved every issue I have encountered, including most from my own misunderstandings or errors.
Jevents has all the features I want plus more and the service is always helpful and fast.
I needed help soon after installation (permission and settings related issues) and within hours of submitting my problem on Jevents forum for silver members, I got help from the creators directly. My issues were resolved right away!
I am totally pleased. Great extension and great service too!
With Jevents, everything goes well, great support (reply so quickly), great component, modules, plugin. And very flexible.
They thought about a lot of situations anybody need. They are agree to notice new ideas of improvement. Their polite, patiente, helpfull.
I can't do without it. Keep going !!