- This extension requires registration to download.
- Add and view events on your website
- Users can add / delete / modify their own events (configurable)
- Style sheets are very easy to modify
- 13 styles available
- You receive an email when an event has just been added !
- Detailed events sheets
- Ability to link an event to a website
- Simple search box
- Geolocation events
- Event registration
- Compatible with Community Builder
- Compatible JomSocial
- Total event management from the backend Joomla!
- Simple interface
Different Views :
- Search view. Allows users to search for events by date or by name ...
- Map View. Location-based events on a map GoogleMaps. See on a world map the different events for the month / year selected (e).
- List view. Lists the events and the ability to locate on a map GoogleMaps (configurable). Lists the events of the selected month - Navigation years / months (configurable in the administration of the component)
- Form View. Users can add or edit their events via the frontend of the website. The fields are configurable from the administration.
- View Event Details. To access the full description of the event (name, description, start date, end date, hours, address, geo-location, price, contact ...).
- Calendar View. Display as a large calendar. Navigation years / months (configurable in the administration of the component). 13 different themes including 5 quality pros.
- mod_minical_eventix: You can display a calendar module. Several features are available:
- You can easily create new styles
- Display of the navigation bar for years
- Display of the navigation bar for months
- Width of the calendar
- Height of the calendar
- mod_eventix_list: Displays a list of upcoming events. Several modes are available:
- View pictures of events as thumbnails or not
- Size of thumbnails
- Number of events to display
Community Builder Plugin to integrate Eventix in your community.
The map does not work with my template.
No se pueden otorgar permisos específicos a determinados usuarios y todo el mundo puede o no puede añadir eventos, pero no existe forma de aplicar granularidad.
El mapa no funciona con mi plantilla.
Hello and happy new year,
In the Eventix parameters (in the backend), you can set "Everyone can add events" or "Only registered users can add events".
If you think you have a problem or a conflict with your template, please contact us at email@example.com. We will help you.