There are a lot of different views to present your events: Advanced Event-list, upcoming events, calendar view, feeds and many more. Additionally it comes with awesome detailed event-, organizer- and location-pages and different modules to advertise your events!
The booking system is 100% customizable including various payment system integrations and payment processing. You can easily customize every field in the bookingform, add new ones and offer different fees! The integrated template-system for emails, invoices, tickets, export pages, certificates etc. allows you to easily integrate it into your corporate layout and to use your own texts.
Matukio was build on the base of the "Seminar for Joomla 1.5" extension by Dirk Vollmar. Unfortunately Dirk was not interested in developing the extension further and we took on the task on fully rewriting and enhancing it with new features for Joomla 2.5 & 3.x including a complete port to the Joomla MVC and Bootstrap framework.
Features at a glance:
* Create and manage events from your Joomla backend and frontend
* Recurring events
* Frontend management of events and participants for organizers
* Support for webinars
* Add event images and files, support for multiple pictures
* Custom registration and booking forms
* Advanced event and accounting management
* Payment management and processing (including PayPal, cash, banktransfer, authorize.net,
invoice and many more etc.)
* Automatic PDF invoice and ticket generation
* Coupon system (percent or cash value)
* Extensive statistics, including modern charts
* Certification and event rating system
* Completly customizable and dynamic booking form, easily adjusting to your needs
* Easily create new fields (like text inputs, selects, radios, checkboxes etc.)
in the backend without any programming knowledge
* Set up different fees (discounts and surchange) including support for date
* Edit / cancel / create bookings
* Book multiple places including multiple ticket types at once!
* Customizable Emails, Tickets, invoices and more generated on your own template!
* Print and export bookings, including Barcodes and QR-Codes
* Number of available seats, and possibility to book on waiting list
* Integrated Google maps API Version 3
* Organizer pages (presentation, photos and upcoming events)
* Location pages
* Import events from ICS files and Seminar
Don't forget to take the product tour and try our new livedemo (with backend access)!
I installed it on a lot of websites I made, and I have satisfied customers.
I highly recommend this tool. It's absolutely worth it's price.
I was pointed in the direction of this comp and gave it a testrun.
Yepp, it is an amazing tool for the job!
I run a fair which is an annual event. My site also shows events of a similar character from others.
I am also the Head of the Board for the local tennis club. We have 3 teams, and all are in the division stuff... meaning court bookings must be easy for everyone to see prior to going to the club.
This Matukio is great, versatile and if you need extra stuff implemented it is ready for that too!