* Create highly-customizable timelines and events
* Customizable colors, images, timeline direction, event bubble properties, interval pixels and units (millisecods, second, ... , day, week, ... , century, millenium)
* Ability to generate timelines and events from existing Joomla! articles by entering section id and category id
* Timelines can be horizontal and vertical
* Ability to generate timelines and events using SQL query
* Vertical and horizontal directions
* Events can be imported from CSV file
* Access Rights support
* Single-date and interval events
* Events can have description, images, links
* Customizable front-end messages
* Customizable styles
* Available timelines list view and single timeline view
* Can be used as events manager and calendar
* Timeline can be scrolled by mouse or by keyboard
* Comes with free Art Timeline plugin that helps easy embed timelines in Joomla! articles
* Events can be categorized and inherit styling options from the category the belong to - icon, color, etc.
* K2 support - can generate timelines from K2 category items
* Can build timeline on real time SQL query
* Supports bands - additional small timeline rows
* Supports mobile devices: iOS, Android
Unfortunately changes in 1.6.3 has caused issues with some existing extensions (including this one) in which they do not load properly in a fresh install of 1.6.3. Within hours of the support team reading my email, they had this issue fixed. And they were exceedingly patient with me when I had some previous issues caused only by my own stupidity.
I thank the team for their innovative extension and their great help.
Had doubts, they had answers. Needed a module, they sent. Needed a change in the module, they did it. Thanks guys, fantastic work and superb support.
Support was also awesome. I needed to place the timeline in a module on my homepage which cannot be done with the component alone. But the support team helped me out and sent me additional module to install which worked out great.
I hope the developers will make this little jewel grow a lot more since I can see many areas of improvements, both in functionalities and Joomla integration.
But what really shines is support: these guys know that support is important and will not let you down, so I'd like to give 5 stars to support.
The icing on the cake was when I was having serious hacking issues, and when I locked down my administration folder, it was causing an error in the component. I sent a note to the developer with my problem, and within 24 hours they had modified the component and sent the files for me to install. It fixed my issue, and was a big WOW when it comes to support. Above and beyond the call of duty. I would highly recommend this component if it is what you need.