For a list of features and screenshots, see the product description at http://joomdonation.com/components/events-booking.html .
1. Nested categories: Event Booking allows you to organize your events cross infinite categories and subcategories.
2. Events management: Event Booking allows you to create and manage events from back-end of your site. You can create both free event and paid events. Users will be able to browse for events and register themselves for this event from front-end.
3. Collect registrants information : Event Booking allows you to collect information of registrants (both individual and group registration ) when they register for your events. You can collect basic information (first name, last name,…..) and any information you want using custom fields.
4. Group and Individual Registration support: Users can register for an event by individual or for an group . For group registration, users will be able enter necessary information of all members in the group. Furthermore, with group rate setting for each event, you will be able to give discount for group registration .
5. Free and Paid event support: You can create free or paid events. For paid events, registrants can pay for it via Online Payment gateway : Paypay, Authorize.net, Eway….
6. Multilingual support: Events Booking support Joomla core Multilingual feature. So if you are building a multilgual site, you can create events, categories, locations, custom fields... in different languages. You don't have to rely on Joomfish, Falang.. anymore.
6. Registrants management : Event Booking allows you to manage all the registrants from back-end of your site. You can view, edit, or delete registrant . You can also export registrants into CSV format and view it is MS Office program .
7. Powerful custom fields feature.
8. Front-end events submission .
9. Support sh404 (the extension has sh404 plugin to generate SEF Urls).
10. Manage registrants from front-end.
11. Tax support
12.Waiting list feature
13. Captcha integration
14. Available in 7 different languages packages for front-end : en-GB, de-DE, es-ES, fr-FR, nl-NL, pt-PT, sv-SE.
And much more....
This week, I decided to try Event Booking, and I was amazed. This product is far superior to the other solutions. Yes, I did have some configuration questions, and I found one bug, but I got answers and a fix for the bug within 24 hours.
If you need a product like Event Booking, don't waste your time and money on the others. Get this product now. You will not regret it.
Skilled + Knowledgeable
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Just go for it. :)
The language translation feature is VERY detailed, allowing you to easily change various wording even if staying with English... without having to edit a text file, all within the backend.
The icing on the cake is the support. I did have a few issues which were quickly addressed and resolved.
Keep up the good work!
Theres a reason why this component is top in its class its does what it says it does plus a whole lot more. Easy to install and config. We had some issues getting the component looking right due to our custom template but Tuan was great in sorting this out for us and everything works and looks great now. This is well worth the price, Well done guys.
Oh, and the support has always been spot on. Thanks guys, and I look forward to the next release of EB.
It is straightforward to install and configure, and when I did have a query (that I really should have figured out for myself) Tuan responded to my email within an hour with the solution.
I'm only using a fraction of it's capability, but it's great to know I could confidently expand my booking system adding some great features.
I have no hesitation in recommending this extension. Money well spent.
- Easy to set up
- Functions as described
- Includes very useful features such as custom fee fields (which a lot of other components do not have)
- Easy customization of email templates and messages
- Again, the awesome support
Cons / Areas of needed improvement
Here's where some sophistication in the component could make it simply awesome...
- If you have two events enabled, you can not have different currencies for each one (unless you pay extra for that as a custom feature). I think this needs to be a part of the core code.
- If you use custom fee fields, all the members of a Group Registration are applied the same fees. For example, if you have a dinner option for your event and someone would like to register a group but not every member of the group wants to go the dinner, then the members of that group must register as individuals.
This product had one very small configuration tweak to make then it worked great!
Support was very helpful as apposed to being defensive and treating the customer like the enemy.
I will buy more products from this developer!
A slight issue when I had forgot to change an email address and during testing Tuan was inadvertantly sent a sum of money was sorted out very quickly and without fuss.
A perfect component and great support!!
I did have a problem with the Authorize.net SIM plugin for this component. I submitted a support ticket and received a response from the developer, Tuan within less than 12 hours - not bad considering we're halfway round the world from each other. Within a few more hours he sent me revised versions of the plugin and I had everything up and running perfectly!
I'll definitely use this component in the future.