For a list of features and screenshots, see the product description at http://joomdonation.com/components/events-booking.html .
1. Nested categories: Event Booking allows you to organize your events cross infinite categories and subcategories.
2. Events management: Event Booking allows you to create and manage events from back-end of your site. You can create both free event and paid events. Users will be able to browse for events and register themselves for this event from front-end.
3. Collect registrants information : Event Booking allows you to collect information of registrants (both individual and group registration ) when they register for your events. You can collect basic information (first name, last name,…..) and any information you want using custom fields.
4. Group and Individual Registration support: Users can register for an event by individual or for an group . For group registration, users will be able enter necessary information of all members in the group. Furthermore, with group rate setting for each event, you will be able to give discount for group registration .
5. Free and Paid event support: You can create free or paid events. For paid events, registrants can pay for it via Online Payment gateway : Paypay, Authorize.net, Eway….
6. Multilingual support: Events Booking support Joomla core Multilingual feature. So if you are building a multilgual site, you can create events, categories, locations, custom fields... in different languages. You don't have to rely on Joomfish, Falang.. anymore.
6. Registrants management : Event Booking allows you to manage all the registrants from back-end of your site. You can view, edit, or delete registrant . You can also export registrants into CSV format and view it is MS Office program .
7. Powerful custom fields feature.
8. Front-end events submission .
9. Support sh404 (the extension has sh404 plugin to generate SEF Urls).
10. Manage registrants from front-end.
11. Tax support
12.Waiting list feature
13. Captcha integration
14. Available in 7 different languages packages for front-end : en-GB, de-DE, es-ES, fr-FR, nl-NL, pt-PT, sv-SE.
And much more....
the developer is always to hand to help and i couldnt recommend Event booking highly enough.
If only all extensions where so well made and supported.
"Out of the box" this program is ready for almost any configuration and it was easy to setup. When it got to fine tuning the component, support was prompt and accurate.
Register on their site and use their helpdesk system for anything you need!
The tutorial documents are available on my site under Tutorial documents(I don't include it in the readme file). There are two tutorials: one for installing the extension and one for using the extension.
In case you have any questions, feel free to contact me via Skype, YM, MSN or Gtalk so that I can answer any of your questions.
We had a few problems at first with loading the confirmation page, and some other minor issues, but Tuan was extremely helpful and quick to respond--we'd usually get an answer the same day. He also went in and changed around some code to do a small customization for us.
I am sorry for could not reply you earlier. Normally, you will get the response from us within 24 hours from the time you posted your question. However, in the last days, I spent full time to finish version 1.2.0 of Event Booking (with tons of new features), just released it yesterday night (Monday night). That's the reason I could not reply you before, sorry again for that .
PS : I started to reply all the questions on forum from this morning but I don't see your questions ? Could you please get back to me to get answer to your question .
I would definitely recommend. Look forward to coupon/promo code implementation in future updates. keep up the great work.
Thanks for your nice review. The coupon code feature is now available in version 1.2.0 of the extension (and many other very nice features were added to version 1.2.0) :) .
1. Ability to have promo codes - When we got this component it didn't have this ability, but we took a couple days and added that function. With our customization of 1.1.1 you can not enter in dollar discounts and percentage discounts. Hopefully the original developer will improve on our code and make it apart of the purchased component.
2. Registration integration - The component does have the ability to integrate this component with Community Builder. However, (maybe I missed it) you cannot integrate the user registration process with event registration. You can hide events from non-registered people being able to see them, but you can't force registration with CB (or Joomla core for that matter) in order to register for an event. We would like for all of our registrants to have a username and password, but unfortunately with this we can't force that.
Note to Developer - Excellent component! We've put in some effort to improve this and I hope you will use it. Please also consider the registration integration if you don't mind. Thanks!
Overall, well worth the little money that it costs!!
Thanks for your nice review and contributing code to my extensiion.
The promotion codes feature and registration integration feature are now available in version 1.2.0 of the extension.
It has a couple very minor issues but the support from the developer is quick and thorough. An example of a minor issue is this: the extension comes with a great calendar view but if you have more then one event on a single day they are not ordered bu start time. As I said very minor but being dealt with.
Thanks again Tuan, keep up the work and you have a permanent customer!