For a list of features and screenshots, see the product description at http://joomdonation.com/components/events-booking.html .
1. Nested categories: Event Booking allows you to organize your events cross infinite categories and subcategories.
2. Events management: Event Booking allows you to create and manage events from back-end of your site. You can create both free event and paid events. Users will be able to browse for events and register themselves for this event from front-end.
3. Collect registrants information : Event Booking allows you to collect information of registrants (both individual and group registration ) when they register for your events. You can collect basic information (first name, last name,…..) and any information you want using custom fields.
4. Group and Individual Registration support: Users can register for an event by individual or for an group . For group registration, users will be able enter necessary information of all members in the group. Furthermore, with group rate setting for each event, you will be able to give discount for group registration .
5. Free and Paid event support: You can create free or paid events. For paid events, registrants can pay for it via Online Payment gateway : Paypay, Authorize.net, Eway….
6. Multilingual support: Events Booking support Joomla core Multilingual feature. So if you are building a multilgual site, you can create events, categories, locations, custom fields... in different languages. You don't have to rely on Joomfish, Falang.. anymore.
6. Registrants management : Event Booking allows you to manage all the registrants from back-end of your site. You can view, edit, or delete registrant . You can also export registrants into CSV format and view it is MS Office program .
7. Powerful custom fields feature.
8. Front-end events submission .
9. Support sh404 (the extension has sh404 plugin to generate SEF Urls).
10. Manage registrants from front-end.
11. Tax support
12.Waiting list feature
13. Captcha integration
14. Available in 7 different languages packages for front-end : en-GB, de-DE, es-ES, fr-FR, nl-NL, pt-PT, sv-SE.
And much more....
When i wanted to hide the past events in the provided minicalender module i made a ticket. A day later i received a response. He changed a few things in the module for me and now its hiding the past events.
I tried a few Event Bookings packages and then read the reviews on this one. I'm so glad I did. Even if it doesn't have what you want, Tuan and his team will work their backsides off to deliver the customizations required. I had a feature option added for events and the ability to run coupons in either individual or group bookings allowing a promoter type scenario. Hopefully some of the great customizations will be run as standard features down the track.
The product is always evolving and getting better so it will be frighteningly powerful in time.
I am running multiple events and it is doing the job sensationally.
Great functionality and payment plugins. Well done Tuan. Great work
(2) The support provided is top notch! If there are any questions, I have been replied to so fast and sufficiently! I'm really pleased!
I don't exaggerate on my reviews - it's all honesty!
EventBookings is an excellent component which is easy to install, configure and customize.
I had some minor edits that had to be made and the developer was amazing!! Quick, fast and very comprehensive.
I would highly recommend this component especially now with the new added SEF features (v1.6) - no need for sh404 or any other module.
Simply a great component for anyone needing event registration on their site!
The prize is really reasonable compared to others company.
Tuan make a so great support, he is reactive and always have the solution.
When the mod don't support a feature, he make a new version quickly to satisfy customer.
Buy it without any doubt !
There are other event extensions with less features that cost quite much, Event Booking is fully compatible with Joomla 3.xx which is not the case of some other event extensions, development is working very hard and at the same time providing very good support, they event have a wishlist section in their support forum where we can submit request for new features and such requests are processed in a progressive manner based on priority, we cannot just expect developers to work exclusively for us when we are only paying a small subscription, we need to think that they need also to have a living and hence cannot satisfy everyone needs and wants simultaneously!
Event Booking has its default multi-language system which works straight-forward with the default Joomla multi-language structure and this is a very good thing for multi-language websites. Event Booking has also been developed to accept default Joomla content plugins, such as image gallery, video and much more.
Each extension needs it’s time to evolve and improve, and this is the case of Event Booking, everything needs a starting point but the only important thing is to see how things progress, there are extensions that are developed and left aside by the developers, better to have a commercial extension with continuous support and development rather than to have a non-commercial extension with no support and no progress at all!
To conclude this review, I will say an exceptional thanks to Tuan, we’ll be launching one of our main website by beginning of next week, we needed some missing features in Event Booking version 1.5.3 and these features were to be added in the new version 1.6, to help us to respect our launching deadlines, Tuan has work days and night to release the new version on time and today, the new version has already been installed on our website and totally functionable, thanks again Tuan and sincerely wish you all the best and we’ll remain our loyalty to your development.
Stay away from this one if you care about SEO.
Thanks for your reviews. The features you are talking about are now available in the extension :
1. The feature which allows you add meta data (keywords, description) for events and categories was implemented in version 1.6.0 which we released last week.
2. The SEF router for Joomla core is now implemented in version 1.6.1 (which we just finished today). Infact, the SEF router which we implemented is better than Joomla core SEF router. From now on, you will have SEF urls in Events Booking without having to use any third party SEF extensions like SH404 anymore.
3. We will consider developing Xmap plugin for version 1.6.2 or maybe 1.6.3.
Please login to your account on our website, download latest version, upgrade to your site and you will be happy with the new version (not only SEF router, meta data but also other nice features were implemented into that version).
All thanks to the the great support, without which it would be difficult to personalize some of the features. Even the code changes have been implemented - Thank You Tuan. I never met to now with such great service ...
- easy installation in 1 click
- nice paypal integration
- a very well written form for single and multiple registration
- custom fields (love this feature)
Also it's really cheap and the support is also great!
I asked for a customization of upcoming events module and they did it in 10 minutes for free :)
Please do more extensions like this!
I added an feature request and they're even adding it to the next release! But even better they allready fixed it for me on the site I need it for!
The extension is very good and highly customizable. I had a problem with some features that was not exactly what I needed, I provided them an ftp account and they fixed everything in the kindest way anybody could do it.
Thanks a lot!
Tried to get support but it's also not good, in fact rude. You are fine if you don't insist on an existing issue, otherwise their replies turn to a very novice level, same as in their replies to reviews here.
But the best thing is the attentive support of Tuan! He's really fast and kind helping to customize his components.