For a list of features and screenshots, see the product description at http://joomdonation.com/components/events-booking.html .
1. Nested categories: Event Booking allows you to organize your events cross infinite categories and subcategories.
2. Events management: Event Booking allows you to create and manage events from back-end of your site. You can create both free event and paid events. Users will be able to browse for events and register themselves for this event from front-end.
3. Collect registrants information : Event Booking allows you to collect information of registrants (both individual and group registration ) when they register for your events. You can collect basic information (first name, last name,…..) and any information you want using custom fields.
4. Group and Individual Registration support: Users can register for an event by individual or for an group . For group registration, users will be able enter necessary information of all members in the group. Furthermore, with group rate setting for each event, you will be able to give discount for group registration .
5. Free and Paid event support: You can create free or paid events. For paid events, registrants can pay for it via Online Payment gateway : Paypay, Authorize.net, Eway….
6. Multilingual support: Events Booking support Joomla core Multilingual feature. So if you are building a multilgual site, you can create events, categories, locations, custom fields... in different languages. You don't have to rely on Joomfish, Falang.. anymore.
6. Registrants management : Event Booking allows you to manage all the registrants from back-end of your site. You can view, edit, or delete registrant . You can also export registrants into CSV format and view it is MS Office program .
7. Powerful custom fields feature.
8. Front-end events submission .
9. Support sh404 (the extension has sh404 plugin to generate SEF Urls).
10. Manage registrants from front-end.
11. Tax support
12.Waiting list feature
13. Captcha integration
14. Available in 7 different languages packages for front-end : en-GB, de-DE, es-ES, fr-FR, nl-NL, pt-PT, sv-SE.
And much more....
It works well and does the job that is asked for it, pretty simple and straight forward without much hassle.
- The component and modules are not multi-language at all
- Problems with notification emails
- The support is very poor.
In my case, there has been and still a lot of issues, errrors, bugs, incompatible functions and so on.
Not happy at all.
Are you sure you are one of joomdonation.com customer? Are you sure you are using our Events Booking extension? Your review is really really strange and I don't understand why you wrote this review:
1. You said that my extension is not multilingual. That's not true at all. My extension does support multilingual. It works in the same way with Joomla core multilingual, no more, no less.
2. You said it has problem with notification emails, this is not true at all. It might not work because:
- The mail settings of your Joomla site is not correct.
- On some server, they are not allowed to use an email from different server (for example, you use gmail account) as the from email to send email.
You can always contact ask and ask us to check and correct it for you.
3. You said that my support is very poor. That's the most strange said:
- Have you tried to post your question on forum ?
- Have you tried to email us for support ?
- Have you tried to submit support ticket ?
- I even available on Skype for direct support ? Have you tried to contact me ?
I tried to search through all our system (users, forum post, support tickets) but I didn't see any clues about you. Are you sure you get the product from our main site http://joomdonation.com ?
I do hope that you received this response from me. If so, please contact me ASAP. You can reach me by Email, or Skype or submit support ticket. I will check and reply you right away.
It's functionally logical and rich and provides everything that you need to set up an intuitive and easy to use event's booking system. I asked for a modification that I needed, and the support I got was fast and effective. Thanks for a really great component.
These guys are just amazing. Trouble tickets are being answered quicker then I can type them :-)
The component is incredibly versatile and is much better then DTH event tool. (just read both user forums and you will find out who is taking care of customers and who isn't).
Even custom adjustment to this component is no problem for Joomdonation's crew, and has been done in only one day for an amazing (and to be honest "cheap") price.
To all the guys reading this, DO NOT HESITATE TO BUY if you need a booking component for Joomla.
I've been juggling around with Joomla design/coding since 2005 (& Mambo).
A lot of coders came, a lot of them are already gone.
I can assure you, Joomdonation will be there when needed :-)
I have recently installed the new updated version onto a new site and needed a few alterations to tweak it to my specification and full Marks to Tuan he always answers politely, quickly and dealt with my 4 requests without fuss.
Excellent Value for money.
When I needed a programming change, Tuan and his group was able to make the changes for reasonable costs.
The support of user variables has provided the ability to have subsidiary events that were charged separately and to collect information specific to the event.
All I can say is Excellent Results with minimum effort and great feedback from my event registrants.
Best of all, they are able to use it without my help, and we made no modifications to the component at all on our end - neither CSS nor language file.
The one and only time I've submitted a support request, I had the answer within 12 hours.
What I have found with "Event Booking" is that I get the whole package. It makes me glad to know that when I submit a ticket, there is a consistency and proficiency in response. That said, it adds up to a near perfect Joomla Component. Service is timely, willingness to disclose information is high, and helpfulness is OUTSTANDING when in a bind trying to "fine-tune" configurations. Nice to have good support experiences like the ones I have had & I am sure I will need as I expand my usage.
Some say we should always communicate the obvious...so I'll also note that Even Booking works as it should right out of the box too.
2 thumbs up!! If I had more thumbs, they would be up too!
I did need a bit of help with one of the settings and the developer was brilliant- I put in the ticket request at 2200hrs and had the site fixed before 0700hrs the next morning...
Couldn't praise it more. Great value. Great functionality.