For a list of features and screenshots, see the product description at http://joomdonation.com/components/events-booking.html .
1. Nested categories: Event Booking allows you to organize your events cross infinite categories and subcategories.
2. Events management: Event Booking allows you to create and manage events from back-end of your site. You can create both free event and paid events. Users will be able to browse for events and register themselves for this event from front-end.
3. Collect registrants information : Event Booking allows you to collect information of registrants (both individual and group registration ) when they register for your events. You can collect basic information (first name, last name,…..) and any information you want using custom fields.
4. Group and Individual Registration support: Users can register for an event by individual or for an group . For group registration, users will be able enter necessary information of all members in the group. Furthermore, with group rate setting for each event, you will be able to give discount for group registration .
5. Free and Paid event support: You can create free or paid events. For paid events, registrants can pay for it via Online Payment gateway : Paypay, Authorize.net, Eway….
6. Multilingual support: Events Booking support Joomla core Multilingual feature. So if you are building a multilgual site, you can create events, categories, locations, custom fields... in different languages. You don't have to rely on Joomfish, Falang.. anymore.
6. Registrants management : Event Booking allows you to manage all the registrants from back-end of your site. You can view, edit, or delete registrant . You can also export registrants into CSV format and view it is MS Office program .
7. Powerful custom fields feature.
8. Front-end events submission .
9. Support sh404 (the extension has sh404 plugin to generate SEF Urls).
10. Manage registrants from front-end.
11. Tax support
12.Waiting list feature
13. Captcha integration
14. Available in 7 different languages packages for front-end : en-GB, de-DE, es-ES, fr-FR, nl-NL, pt-PT, sv-SE.
And much more....
I was looking for an forum/panel booking component with multi-language support and compared and tested a few ones here on JED. I think in the end it depends on what you are looking for and Event Booking has a lot of features, is clean, simple to use and has the best support I've seen here so far. Last but not least have a look at the price - it's much more worth!
So give it a try and thanks again Tuan!!
The support is excelent via ticket or forum or skype.
Tuan, customize the component and run very well.
Great team and work
During the development it turned out that v1.5.0 wasn't supporting new Joomla multilingual features, so I asked Tuan could he update it. He promised to do it in five days, but he delivered v1.5.1 in two days only. There were few glitches along the way, but we fixed them working together.
What can I say: Great Extension, Fantastic Dupport!
Just a few notes, more like a Feature request… maybe for the new version…:
On the event list, it should be an option by default to show or not the category color, same on the event module.(this can be done by hard coding a few lines…)
I was given no indication that there were plans to support on going classes beyond having the user sign up for every day the class occurs, which is not practical.
I like the Event Booking extension for all that it has, but I am hoping that the author(s) will think about providing the enhancement to support on going events like a class or once a week clinic that goes on for n weeks.
If you don't require on going event capabilities then them I believe this is a product worth trying.
I just want to clear some points which Tom reported here :
1. The extension does support on-going classes (events). You can create Daily, weekly, Monthly or Yearly recurring classes (events). However, each occurrence of this recurring event will be treated as a separate event and you will have to register for all of them manually (if you want). Tom is correct, no recurring billing feature is supported in Events Booking (and I believe none of available events registration extension can handle recurring billing).
2. To Tom (author of this review): Your requirement in this case is so special, none of our customers has asked for it before, so we haven't integrated it into the extension yet. You emailed us at 5:52am our time asking to return the product and I replied you at 8:54am asking for your Paypal account so that we can refund you the money of your purchase. It seems you haven't checked your email before submitting this review, so saying "was unable to return it and it's unusable" is incorrect in this case. Please do reply our email so that we can send you the refund !
The only thing I'm missing is a good guideline to explain all the features as I'm sure there are many I'm still not aware of, and not sure how they work.
I only use this extension on my websites now and can recommend it to others.
Thanks O solutions