For a list of features and screenshots, see the product description at http://joomdonation.com/components/events-booking.html .
1. Nested categories: Event Booking allows you to organize your events cross infinite categories and subcategories.
2. Events management: Event Booking allows you to create and manage events from back-end of your site. You can create both free event and paid events. Users will be able to browse for events and register themselves for this event from front-end.
3. Collect registrants information : Event Booking allows you to collect information of registrants (both individual and group registration ) when they register for your events. You can collect basic information (first name, last name,…..) and any information you want using custom fields.
4. Group and Individual Registration support: Users can register for an event by individual or for an group . For group registration, users will be able enter necessary information of all members in the group. Furthermore, with group rate setting for each event, you will be able to give discount for group registration .
5. Free and Paid event support: You can create free or paid events. For paid events, registrants can pay for it via Online Payment gateway : Paypay, Authorize.net, Eway….
6. Multilingual support: Events Booking support Joomla core Multilingual feature. So if you are building a multilgual site, you can create events, categories, locations, custom fields... in different languages. You don't have to rely on Joomfish, Falang.. anymore.
6. Registrants management : Event Booking allows you to manage all the registrants from back-end of your site. You can view, edit, or delete registrant . You can also export registrants into CSV format and view it is MS Office program .
7. Powerful custom fields feature.
8. Front-end events submission .
9. Support sh404 (the extension has sh404 plugin to generate SEF Urls).
10. Manage registrants from front-end.
11. Tax support
12.Waiting list feature
13. Captcha integration
14. Available in 7 different languages packages for front-end : en-GB, de-DE, es-ES, fr-FR, nl-NL, pt-PT, sv-SE.
And much more....
I had a problem getting the forum to accept my reply so I emailed him.
What I did not expect was for him to track down my Skype name and contact me direct.
Despite the fact that it was past 10 in the evening he collected data from me, analysed it and updated the php. He sent me the file, I uploaded it to the site and the problem was resolved.
That is service of a very high order!
Initial set up takes a while, mainly configuring the text of the messages and emails sent to users when they register.
Messaged the developer shortly after purchase to ask about a particular functionality... replied immediately to say it didn't currently exist but would be considered for a future version... about a month later received another message to say the new functionality had been added - Super!
I felt it only fair to in this case because it is a far larger extension than normal (so I was expecting some disappointment) but it is outstandingly good.
I had one small issue which in fairness, was a problem with my template more than with 'Event Booking'. I posted a ticket and received a very fast reply which I assumed would be a 'Your ticket has been logged' auto-message but it was a perfect solution.
Great product, great service and amazing value.
So far this is the best I've seen.
It is easy to use, its options are clear and straight forward and I love the simplicity of the 'custom fee fields'.
Support is good, documentation well written and ticket support available.
With the ease of use, I was able to add ~ 200 events in a very short amount of time. The plugin is not only intuitive on the admin side, the front-end display of events is also beautiful and well thought out.
Thank you for this very nice plugin!
This is a fantastic product that delivers everything that it promises. I have previously used other calendars and then tried to add on event bookings (which were much more expensive), but now that I've found Event Bookings, I will not be using anything else.
Thank you for a wonderful extension.
Hugely customisable, feature rich and comes with some great addons.
Support is prompt - had a small issue with a plugin that was resolved within 24 hours of lodging the ticket.
10/10 - Cheers Tuan, keep up the great work.
Support is fantastic also - I had a question about generating SEOed title tags and Tuan came back with a solutions with hours. I have posted the solution that Tuan supplied and that worked for me in the Joomdonation forum.
No hesitation in reecommedning this product and Tuan!
I highly recommend it.
It is very intuitive and there is documentation. I couldn't find some information, put in a support ticket and got a very nice prompt response which answered my queries.
I think the high ratings of this extension are well deserved! Well done!
One area that I ended up with an issue with was the plugin for NAB Transact that I has also purchased. The details of this plugin did not explain that it was for Direct payment only. I needed a Hosted Payment Page plugin for NAB Transact we discovered whilst on skype with Tuan. Only 6 days, with a good price and Tuan had totally written a new plugin to allow me use NAB Transact Hosted Payment page & it has been implemented today. We have had 636 registrations in the first 9 hours of being live & this extension (or our website) did not crash & burn and has coped more than admirably! I LOVE this extension. It will make our lives so much easier for this type of major event.
I will be using Tuan for specialised projects in the future for sure.
I was suprised by the extent of flexibility and options available. They have thought of almost all possible needs and situations. I love the frontend management system as this means I do not have to give my clients backend access. However, when I ran into one feature that was not available on the front end editing, I contacted the company and they were very quick to respond. They not only responded fast, but they went ahead and sent me a modified version of the code so that I will have the feature I needed. Now, that is customer service.
The only thing I would add is that they should have a demo for the backend of the system. I think this will allow people to see how flexible this component is and the extent of features it provides.
I would definitely recommend this component to anyone looking for a great event registration and management system.