For a list of features and screenshots, see the product description at http://joomdonation.com/components/events-booking.html .
1. Nested categories: Event Booking allows you to organize your events cross infinite categories and subcategories.
2. Events management: Event Booking allows you to create and manage events from back-end of your site. You can create both free event and paid events. Users will be able to browse for events and register themselves for this event from front-end.
3. Collect registrants information : Event Booking allows you to collect information of registrants (both individual and group registration ) when they register for your events. You can collect basic information (first name, last name,…..) and any information you want using custom fields.
4. Group and Individual Registration support: Users can register for an event by individual or for an group . For group registration, users will be able enter necessary information of all members in the group. Furthermore, with group rate setting for each event, you will be able to give discount for group registration .
5. Free and Paid event support: You can create free or paid events. For paid events, registrants can pay for it via Online Payment gateway : Paypay, Authorize.net, Eway….
6. Multilingual support: Events Booking support Joomla core Multilingual feature. So if you are building a multilgual site, you can create events, categories, locations, custom fields... in different languages. You don't have to rely on Joomfish, Falang.. anymore.
6. Registrants management : Event Booking allows you to manage all the registrants from back-end of your site. You can view, edit, or delete registrant . You can also export registrants into CSV format and view it is MS Office program .
7. Powerful custom fields feature.
8. Front-end events submission .
9. Support sh404 (the extension has sh404 plugin to generate SEF Urls).
10. Manage registrants from front-end.
11. Tax support
12.Waiting list feature
13. Captcha integration
14. Available in 7 different languages packages for front-end : en-GB, de-DE, es-ES, fr-FR, nl-NL, pt-PT, sv-SE.
And much more....
I highly recommend it.
It is very intuitive and there is documentation. I couldn't find some information, put in a support ticket and got a very nice prompt response which answered my queries.
I think the high ratings of this extension are well deserved! Well done!
One area that I ended up with an issue with was the plugin for NAB Transact that I has also purchased. The details of this plugin did not explain that it was for Direct payment only. I needed a Hosted Payment Page plugin for NAB Transact we discovered whilst on skype with Tuan. Only 6 days, with a good price and Tuan had totally written a new plugin to allow me use NAB Transact Hosted Payment page & it has been implemented today. We have had 636 registrations in the first 9 hours of being live & this extension (or our website) did not crash & burn and has coped more than admirably! I LOVE this extension. It will make our lives so much easier for this type of major event.
I will be using Tuan for specialised projects in the future for sure.
I was suprised by the extent of flexibility and options available. They have thought of almost all possible needs and situations. I love the frontend management system as this means I do not have to give my clients backend access. However, when I ran into one feature that was not available on the front end editing, I contacted the company and they were very quick to respond. They not only responded fast, but they went ahead and sent me a modified version of the code so that I will have the feature I needed. Now, that is customer service.
The only thing I would add is that they should have a demo for the backend of the system. I think this will allow people to see how flexible this component is and the extent of features it provides.
I would definitely recommend this component to anyone looking for a great event registration and management system.
I wish all extensions were as customer friendly as this one is.
He even customized a few bits and pieces for me. I will be back for more from these developers.
The roll-out went so well that it is now have it as a permanent part of our web-site, streamlining our event management processes.
We use the event manager on Joomla 1.7.
Installation was simple– with several .zip files inside the initial download containing the main component and additional optional plugins (e.g. Joomsocial and Acymailing). The download came with a ‘readme’ file explaining the description of each plugin.
Once installed - the back-end component menu was well organised and easy to follow, with many customisable settings.
Setting-up events was quick and easy – with events being able to be fit into categories and sub-categories. We liked the ability to display lists and calendar-views of events in the web-site, and change displayed date/time formats.
Our biggest gain came from the ‘automatic email’ functionality that sends confirmations to registrants and internal admin. This saves a lot of time when processing. The feature to export data to a CSV files allows us to integrate with our other systems.
We have not explored the ‘pay by paypal/authorise.net/eWay/Worldpay’ payment options.
The feature that really impressed us was the support – questions are logged on the developer’s web-site so you can see all outstanding tickets (nothing gets lost), and turn-around time has been impressive, sometimes within 5 minutes of raising a ticket.
The developers even took time to log-into our site’s back-end to investigate a potential conflict other with 3rd party components (we had issues when editing events in HTML using CKEditor)– a support service above their remit. Not only did they identify the issue, but also re-populated lost data.
I don't know who you are and don't know the reason I received this not good rating and review from you (I believe I give very good support for customers - you can see from other ratings and reviews for this product and my other products) :
1. You said that I didn't response for forum questions, please check my forum at http://joomdonation.com/index.php?option=com_kunena&Itemid=2&func=listcat&catid=60. No un-answered questions and I usually reply to questions in less than 24 hours .
2. You said that you contacted me via Skype. I am online on Skype everyday from 8:30am until 11pm everyday (my timezone is GMT+07), so I don't know why you didn't receive my response. I talk with customers everyday and there are no reasons I don't reply to customers.
3. You said you sent emails to me, did you send it to correct email email@example.com ? I check and reply to customers email everyday, so I am almost cannot miss your emails.
So if you are a "real" customer, please contact me ASAP to get support and you will get support FOR SURE. Please do contact me to get answers for your questions.
Very good that one could define own registration-forms for every event.
Only the template isn't full consistent (the same table of details is in one view realized as a HTML-definitionlist in the other view as a table, so I couldn't use the same CSS).
The support is excellent and very fast, both in the forum and with support tickets.
So it's a joy to work with this extension.
I had a few problems with lightboxes, and their support team guided me to the solution through Skype... Can you have better than that ??
Stop looking for your solution, this is worth a lot more than the asked price...