- Joomla 1.5 / 1.6 / 1.7 / 2.5 / 3.x support
- Authorize.net, PayPal, PayPal Pro, Google Checkout, WorldPay, Quickbooks (QBMS), Sage, eWay, Saferpay, PSiGate, PayFast, USA ePay, TransFirst, Korta, iDeal, Moneris, ePDQ, & offline payment options
- Paid and Free events
- Community Builder integration w/ plugin for showing registration history
- JomSocial Integration w/ plugins for showing registration history and activity
- Auto Joomla user creation options
- Built-in Calendar with OPTIONAL Jevents sync
- Frontend Management with extensive permissions structure
- Multiple Event Registration with one payment and cart feature
- Repeating event support
- Auto Email Reminders & Follow ups run via cron job
- Event image option for listing and calendar
- Multi-language support with JoomFish or Falang
- Frontend User Panel where users can view registration history, edit records, make payments, and cancel registrations
- UNLIMITED Fields giving more capability by far than anything else including fee changes
- Conditional custom fields - display dynamically based on other user field choices
- Auto-generated Confirmation Number with Barcode support
- Prerequisite Events - limit registration based on other events
- Attendance Check
- 4 Status options for each record: Active, Pending, Cancelled, Waiting
- Partial Payment/Deposit support with fixed amounts or minimums
- Archive Management
- Overlapping Date/Time Check to prevent users from double-booking themselves
- Timezone display options
- Private/Public events
- Discount/Coupon Codes
- Auto Tax calculation options
- Associate Joomla articles to an event for more details
- Location Manager w/ Google Maps
- Attach files to user confirmation emails
- Two-level Category structure
- Event Copy Function
- Event capacity w/ Waiting List
- Early Bird Discounts & Late Fees
- ability to allow users to upload files
- 8 Color packages of buttons
- Member Discounts ($ amount or %)
- Ability for setting up multiple pay options based on user selection of custom form elements
- Individual and/or Group Registration
- WYSIWYG editor for all customizable messages & emails
- Registration Cut-off / Open Dates
- Flexible discount code configurations with defaults for members and limits for events
- Multi-category support for events (3.x)
- Support for more than 1 event moderator
- Prioritize event moderators
- Terms & Conditions
- Custom Emails to registrants using tags to pull in data (global or event-specific)
- Manual Registration support for offline registrations
- CAPTCHA support
- Module for listing Upcoming Events
- Plugin for embedding registration links in articles
- Customizable CSV export of records by event(s)
- Translations provided for: Arabic, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian,
Before I started I fired off numerous emails to the developer. Every one was answered with patience and clear responses extrememly quickly.
After a while I bit the bullet and paid for the extension.
I must say it is an excellently written extension with a number of add-ons to make it work just how I needed.
All questions emailed directly or even raised in the forum have been answered with impressive speed.
I am impressed with how the software integrates and some of the nice touches that simply do what you want them to.
DT Register is extrememly flexible and has many features I don't need yet but my customer has seen them and can see they will be useful for us in the future.
There is integration to Acajoom Newsletter and Community Builder.
NOTE : a helpful hint - install and set up Community Builder BEFORE DT Register to get the best installation route.
With Acajoom and the optional extra plugin ($15) every person registering for an event with automatically be added to the Acajoom newsletter list.
With Community Builder, every logged in user, when registering will have their details from Community Builder automatically filled in on the events registration form.
I am very impressed with the software and the support provided. Fantastic work.
Yes, there are some features that could be added (but will have to wait on the wish list) but overall, the product is pretty easy to use once you get acquainted to it. There are video tutorials so that helped out a lot and got me started right away.
And, the support is amazing! I've had my questions answered within the hour and all responses were super detailed.
I've done my research on the other event registration modules, and feature-for-feature comparisons, they're relatively the same...however, the technical support provided to clarify some of my site issues before I even bought the extension impressed me enough to buy. I definitely don't regret my decision.
Thanks Nathan for your support and providing me with a simple and effective solution.
While this component does work in conjunction with JEvents, it really doesn't take alot of extra work. Basically you set the names and dates in JEvents and you can move over to DTRegister.
We just migrated our installation to a new site, and ran into a problem. I sent an email before I left work. By this evening their support had fixed the problem. You can't ask for more.
Get this component. Use it. It is alive and well.
I spent quite some time reading reviews from the many choices in event/registration extensions. I appreciate the detailed comments which helped me decide on DT Register.
One apparent shortcoming may appear to be a lack of reporting but a quick look in the forum and the installation of SQL 2 Excel provided all the reports we require and in a very presentable format.
I strongly recommend this product and am looking forward to the 2.6 release. Thank you for your good work.
What is best of all. The support. They don't answer with one word responses. They answer with detailed instructions or detailed questions to help resolve any issue we have had, most of which are not the developers problems, but configuration on our end.
Keep it up, I heard 2.6.0 will be out soon, can't wait.
I ran into one problem and rushed to submit a support ticket. This is where I feel the developer shines the brightest. They acknowledged my request in under an hour and provided a full resolution in under 24 hours. It's the best support I've received from any other Joomla! extension provider.
DT Register is a "no worry" product. These guys have their act together!
Thanks again, Nathan
I found one bug with the earlier version I had so raised a support ticket. I had a solution within 24 hours and the intructions were perfectly clear and easy to follow. The end result was an upgrade so I got a whole bunch of new features as well. I recommend this component - well worth the price.
Thanks for a great extension!
I needed to build a site with nearly 1200 yearly events and decided to try Reg Pro. It crashed the site with less than half the events entered due to excessive memory requirements. Their support was at best accusatory and defensive...at worst, ineffective.
I contacted Nathan about DT Register to see if I could expect the same results. He assured me I would not and promised that he and his team would help me work through any issues I had. He also promised a refund if his product failed to work...good luck getting that support from Reg Pro.
DT Register worked exactly as advertised. The site is up and running with no issues at all. Since it worked so well I had no need to test the support. However, all of my presale questions were answered nearly immediately...less than 30 minutes to receive a response.
What I found was that even the process of buying DTRegister is easy. No convoluted series of links and back buttons to get all the various pieces and parts. Then, once installed, I found it to be much, much more than just the sensible, working component I'd been searching and hoping for. It's intuitive, infinitely flexible, and smart. In the end, the cost of DTRegister was worth every cent for my time and sanity.
Thank you, DTHDevelopment, for making this flawless, multiple option payment platform.
I was pleased to see that all of my data was preserved, I went through a very easy process. I had a few questions that I submitted support ticket for to the developer and I had responses, with clear details on how to get things done, within hours and some within minutes!
Not only is it a great extension and does the job, getting help is just a breeze. And the video tutorials top it off and make it easy to follow the instructions for those, like me, who like to see the examples.
The developer listens to the users and adds feature, bug fixes and updates on a very timely basis. He also frequents the dtregister forum regularly and answers pressing but non-urgent questions accurately and provides detailed information .
When I experienced a glitch when I updated to the 1.5 native version from the legacy version the developer made sure I got back up and running with out any losses. I was down 3rd or 4th in the cue of a very few people experiencing that particular issue so there was a slight but reasonable delay, but he resolved the issue perfectly.
If they'll add barcodes so check-in at the event can become seamless, and implement % discounts rather than fixed rates so you don't have to define a separate discount category field for each price point, the component will be excellent.
If they then integrate event creation and end the reliance on jevents, the system would be near perfect.