- Joomla 1.5 / 1.6 / 1.7 / 2.5 / 3.x support
- Authorize.net, PayPal, PayPal Pro, WorldPay, Quickbooks (QBMS), Sage, eWay, Saferpay, PSiGate, PayFast, USA ePay, TransFirst, Korta, iDeal, Moneris, ePDQ,DPS PxPay, SagePay & offline payment options
- Paid and Free events
- Community Builder integration w/ plugin for showing registration history
- JomSocial Integration w/ plugins for showing registration history and activity
- Auto Joomla user creation options
- Built-in Calendar with OPTIONAL Jevents sync
- Frontend Management with extensive permissions structure
- Multiple Event Registration with one payment and cart feature
- Repeating event support
- Auto Email Reminders & Follow ups run via cron job
- Event image option for listing and calendar
- Multi-language support with JoomFish or Falang
- Frontend User Panel where users can view registration history, edit records, make payments, and cancel registrations
- UNLIMITED Fields giving more capability by far than anything else including fee changes
- Conditional custom fields - display dynamically based on other user field choices and configurable by event
- Auto-generated Confirmation Number with Barcode support
- Prerequisite Events - limit registration based on other events
- Attendance Check
- 4 Status options for each record: Active, Pending, Cancelled, Waiting
- Partial Payment/Deposit support with fixed amounts or minimums
- Archive Management
- Overlapping Date/Time Check to prevent users from double-booking themselves
- Timezone display options
- Private/Public events
- Discount/Coupon Codes
- Auto Tax calculation options
- Associate Joomla articles to an event for more details
- Location Manager w/ Google Maps
- Attach files to user confirmation emails
- Two-level Category structure
- Event Copy Function
- Event capacity w/ Waiting List
- Early Bird Discounts & Late Fees
- ability to allow users to upload files
- 8 Color packages of buttons
- Member Discounts ($ amount or %)
- Ability for setting up multiple pay options based on user selection of custom form elements
- Individual and/or Group Registration
- WYSIWYG editor for all customizable messages & emails
- Registration Cut-off / Open Dates
- Flexible discount code configurations with defaults for members and limits for events
- Multi-category support for events (3.x)
- Support for more than 1 event moderator
- Prioritize event moderators
- Terms & Conditions
- Custom Emails to registrants using tags to pull in data (global or event-specific)
- Manual Registration support for offline registrations
- CAPTCHA support
- Module for listing Upcoming Events
- Plugin for embedding registration links in articles
- Customizable CSV export of records by event(s)
- Translations provided for: Arabic, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German,
From what I could tell, it was looking like I was going to have to look for another solution for online registration, but I shared my client's complex pricing structure with the support at DT Register, and Nathan spent a good amount of time giving me an in-depth response telling me multiple options I could choose to set up DT Register to work for this complicated pricing structure.
And in a few more minutes, I got everything set up and the client is very happy.
I highly recommend DT Register if you need to provide online event registration through your site.
Awesome software with top-notch support. It doesn't get much better.
I did have one thing I couldn't figure out and I had to email him and he got back to me right away with the solution.
I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking to list their events.
THIS COMPONENT JUST ROCKS! As complex as my client's events are, I only had a couple minor questions. Both times, support received was fast and good from the community of users and the developers. Definitely the best registration component for Joomla.
Before I started I fired off numerous emails to the developer. Every one was answered with patience and clear responses extrememly quickly.
After a while I bit the bullet and paid for the extension.
I must say it is an excellently written extension with a number of add-ons to make it work just how I needed.
All questions emailed directly or even raised in the forum have been answered with impressive speed.
I am impressed with how the software integrates and some of the nice touches that simply do what you want them to.
DT Register is extrememly flexible and has many features I don't need yet but my customer has seen them and can see they will be useful for us in the future.
There is integration to Acajoom Newsletter and Community Builder.
NOTE : a helpful hint - install and set up Community Builder BEFORE DT Register to get the best installation route.
With Acajoom and the optional extra plugin ($15) every person registering for an event with automatically be added to the Acajoom newsletter list.
With Community Builder, every logged in user, when registering will have their details from Community Builder automatically filled in on the events registration form.
I am very impressed with the software and the support provided. Fantastic work.
Yes, there are some features that could be added (but will have to wait on the wish list) but overall, the product is pretty easy to use once you get acquainted to it. There are video tutorials so that helped out a lot and got me started right away.
And, the support is amazing! I've had my questions answered within the hour and all responses were super detailed.
I've done my research on the other event registration modules, and feature-for-feature comparisons, they're relatively the same...however, the technical support provided to clarify some of my site issues before I even bought the extension impressed me enough to buy. I definitely don't regret my decision.
Thanks Nathan for your support and providing me with a simple and effective solution.
While this component does work in conjunction with JEvents, it really doesn't take alot of extra work. Basically you set the names and dates in JEvents and you can move over to DTRegister.
We just migrated our installation to a new site, and ran into a problem. I sent an email before I left work. By this evening their support had fixed the problem. You can't ask for more.
Get this component. Use it. It is alive and well.
I spent quite some time reading reviews from the many choices in event/registration extensions. I appreciate the detailed comments which helped me decide on DT Register.
One apparent shortcoming may appear to be a lack of reporting but a quick look in the forum and the installation of SQL 2 Excel provided all the reports we require and in a very presentable format.
I strongly recommend this product and am looking forward to the 2.6 release. Thank you for your good work.
What is best of all. The support. They don't answer with one word responses. They answer with detailed instructions or detailed questions to help resolve any issue we have had, most of which are not the developers problems, but configuration on our end.
Keep it up, I heard 2.6.0 will be out soon, can't wait.
I ran into one problem and rushed to submit a support ticket. This is where I feel the developer shines the brightest. They acknowledged my request in under an hour and provided a full resolution in under 24 hours. It's the best support I've received from any other Joomla! extension provider.
DT Register is a "no worry" product. These guys have their act together!
Thanks again, Nathan
I found one bug with the earlier version I had so raised a support ticket. I had a solution within 24 hours and the intructions were perfectly clear and easy to follow. The end result was an upgrade so I got a whole bunch of new features as well. I recommend this component - well worth the price.
Thanks for a great extension!