- Joomla 1.5 / 1.6 / 1.7 / 2.5 / 3.0 support
- Authorize.net, PayPal, PayPal Pro, Google Checkout, WorldPay, Quickbooks (QBMS), Sage, eWay, Saferpay, PSiGate, PayFast, USA ePay, TransFirst, Korta, iDeal, Moneris & offline payment options
- Paid and Free events
- Community Builder integration w/ plugin for showing registration history
- JomSocial Integration w/ plugins for showing registration history and activity
- Auto Joomla user creation options
- Built-in Calendar with OPTIONAL Jevents sync
- Frontend Management with extensive permissions structure
- Multiple Event Registration with one payment and cart feature
- Repeating event support
- Auto Email Reminders & Follow ups run via cron job (J2.5)
- Event image option for listing and calendar
- Multi-language support with JoomFish or Falang
- Frontend User Panel where users can view registration history, edit records, make payments, and cancel registrations
- UNLIMITED Fields giving more capability by far than anything else including fee changes
- Conditional custom fields - display dynamically based on other user field choices
- Auto-generated Confirmation Number with Barcode support
- Prerequisite Events - limit registration based on other events
- Attendance Check
- 4 Status options for each record: Active, Pending, Cancelled, Waiting
- Partial Payment/Deposit support with fixed amounts or minimums
- Archive Management
- Overlapping Date/Time Check to prevent users from double-booking themselves
- Timezone display options
- Private/Public events
- Discount/Coupon Codes
- Auto Tax calculation options
- Associate Joomla articles to an event for more details
- Location Manager w/ Google Maps
- Attach files to user confirmation emails
- Two-level Category structure
- Event Copy Function
- Event capacity w/ Waiting List
- Early Bird Discounts & Late Fees
- ability to allow users to upload files
- 8 Color packages of buttons
- Member Discounts ($ amount or %)
- Ability for setting up multiple pay options based on user selection of custom form elements
- Individual and/or Group Registration
- WYSIWYG editor for all customizable messages & emails
- Registration Cut-off / Open Dates
- Multi-category support for events (3.0)
- Support for more than 1 event moderator (2.5 and 3.0)
- Terms & Conditions
- Custom Emails to registrants using tags to pull in data (global or event-specific)
- Manual Registration support for offline registrations
- CAPTCHA support
- Module for listing Upcoming Events
- Plugin for embedding registration links in articles
- Customizable CSV export of records by event(s)
- Translations provided for: Arabic, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Free updates for one year!
- Additional paid plugins available for: MailChimp integration; I
I submitted a ticket for assistance and was amazed at how quickly I received a response. Not only did I get a quick response, but it fixed my problem. I would like to point out that the problem was me :o) yet Nathan was extremly professional and helpful.
I can't say enough wonderful things about this product or the service. This is the only event registration software I will ever use.
Great work guys!
This works very well with JEvents and together, these 2 components have boosted our registrations substantially! Thank you!
If you have events and you need people to be able to register for them, this is the one and only component you'll need.
I came across a issue in the back-end and Nathan was professional enough to stand by his product and fix my problem. Like I said, the component is awesome and the support is the best I've come across.
Thanks a million guys for this component....you have no idea how it saved my @$$! :)
If you buy it, you will not regret it and don't say it doesn't work until you formally request support.
I was using a shopping cart to collect payments for online registration of events. This is the perfect solution and the support is better than any I have ever experienced with any software vendor on any platform! These guys are exceptional and so is the product!
Thank you for a great job!
The only extension that comes close serving this purpose, as far as I know.
App is beta at best. Every patch breaks something. If it weren't for the fact that there was a critical bug in the previous version, i would never upgrade.
1) Yes, this is the best option for event registration for Joomla
2) We are not a one-man show and are not rude to our users. The interesting fact here is that we do not recognize this user at all. This user is not in our system so I'm doubtful that this is even a legitimate review.
3) Our application works perfectly for almost all users. Occasionally there are of course issues with various systems. When those arise, we deal with them. You can see by the other reviews here that not only does DT Register work, but that we stand behind it.
Also note, it comes with a hack to add a "register for this event" link to all your events in JEvent which is a great feature!
it does not send out emails when someone registers for an event
it does not record information into the DB
and the custom fields are very limiting..
this is basically beta software being sold for $50
if i were you i wouldnt waste your money. use chronoforms if you need a form to connect to Authorise.net
Wow... that's all I have to say. Nevermind the 100s of people that use DT Register successfully on their sites. The component is in continuous development, always making improvements. IF someone has a problem, it is usually due to user error. Otherwise, usually due to their server configuration. Regardless, we always help everyone and get any issues resolved. Some people just have no patience in the process. Hopefully as you read this you can see all of the reviews below that show not only that DT Register DOES work as advertised, but that we provide support when needed.
The usage of the JEvents calendar and DT Register allows my customer to show all her events and clients can register as a group or as individuals.
The only problem I had was that they wanted to show all events for the next year and a half. Originally I thought I could just use the JEvents repeating event feature, but DT register needs single events so I devised a couple of excel spreadsheets that would calculate all the events, Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun and then imported them directly into the MySQL database. Therefore a bulk event upload feature in the component UI might be nice.
All things said it was a perfect fit at a very reasonable price.
The bugs this user was dealing with had already been dealt with in a patch we had made available. They had not implemented this patch. We did it for them and the issues were all fixed.
We CAN handle customizations and will take on those projects unless we do not have the time available to do so. We are constantly making improvements and adding new features to DT Register.
DT Register will work out of the box generally and has functionality that no other Joomla component offers. Saying you have to be a web developer to use it is completely ridiculous. Our in depth video tutorials walk you through the whole process of using the component and if you run into a problem, WE will fix it for you! :)
I made a stupid mistake and couldn't get it to run at first ... dthdevelopment not only offered advice but also directly accessed the component to test it and confirm my first thoughts. I should have watched the video tutorial.
Keep in mind that the drop down menu that appears when clicking on 'registration management' does not contain your events. You need to click 'NEW'before your events will apear.