- Professional, customizable: Simple tools let you create an event webpage with logos, images and send barcoded tickets.
- Accessible anywhere: Online or mobile, it's quick and easy for people to buy tickets and register for your event.
- More payment options: Easily collect money online with credit card processor, PayPal, and more.
PROMOTE your events
- Get the word out: Email personalized invitations to your contact lists. Automatically list your public events on search engines and more.
- Tap into social media: Increase your turnout by letting attendees promote your event on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to their friends and network.
- Track your attendance: See how many people are coming to your event, view your ticket and registration sales, and ramp up your promotional activity as needed.
MANAGE event entries
- Check in your attendees: Print a guest list or use the app to check in people and scan barcoded tickets with your phone.
- Go paperless: Attendees can access your event info and tickets on the go from their phone
- Collect money at the door: Sell tickets and collect customer info with the box office app for the iPad.
Learn more about Combrite: http://combrite.com
P.S. In addition to searching, would it be possible to add an area to just type the Eventbrite link directly?
Hey Joshua, thanks for insight!
We would love to hear more about your usage of Combrite/Eventbrite on your Joomla site in order to improve it further.
Please write me a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org so we can bring this forward.
Looking forward to hear from you.
Hi, thanks for your kind words. About "but"... just to make it clear, Combrite don't send any emails. If some email is sent, it's EventBrite, not Combrite.
Also, that backend is really really nice, never seen such before.
P.S. Please make that config and help icons bigger, pixel hunting is not my favorite sport
Thanks, the extension is beautifully designed and thought, couldn't believe it is also free!
I highly recomend this extension for anyone serious about events, who wants the most advanced ticketing and registration functions out there.