But customers can buy their tickets right away!
They will be added to the shoppingcart and ready for creation after they have confirmed their tickets or have paid their tickets by using their Paypal account. Then you do the magic click and the tickets will be created in PDF format and are ready to send it to the customer. Currently we have also added a functionality that you even don't have to click Every 15 minutes or 30 minutes (CronJob) the script for creating tickets will execute and create tickets.
After the payment is in and the ticket has been created, it will be send..
- Tickets created are being cretaed in PDF format
- Automatic sending through cronjob or when client pays with PayPal
- Upcoming events sorted by month ascending
- Clients can add remarks during the checkout
- Manual payments can be chosen during checkout.
- Fully configurable automated emails.
- Confirmations to customers will be sent in PDF format
- Has own PDF library onboard
- Writes an unique barcode on every ticket (Code 39 barcode)
- Search options at backend
- Customer overview at the backend.
- Tickets can be resend to customer when something goes wrong
- Full information at customer view (like an article)
- Shopping cart checkout
- PayPal integration with automatic return
- SEF/SEO Urls for better search results in Google
- Lots of configuration settings to amke it easy for you to manage
- Transactions overview with full PayPal Information
- Export of all sold tickets in XLS format
- Manual cleanup and synchronisation possible (also cronjob)
- Multiple types of tickets per event (Adult/Childs/VIP and so on)
- Unlimited categories and tickets
- Multi Language
- MailChimp integration (Joomla 2.5+)
- Captcha in registration (Joomla 2.5+)
- Free and Paid Tickets. (Joomla 2.5+)
- Sending the attachment in the confirmation became configurable.
- CSS Override System (for updates)(2.5.2)
- Minimum and maximum count of tickets per order.(Joomla 2.5+) (2.5.2)
- Automatic Login after registration (2.5.2)
- Automatic User & Password Creation (2.5.3)
- Seating Charts to order specific seats! (PRO Version)
- Coupon System (2.5.5)
- Multi Ticket (One PDF with all barcodes and info)
- Clients may add remarks to their orders.
- Pay later option and resend payment requests.
- Waiting Lists per (child)ticket
- Counters per Ticket so Waiting list can be shown
- Order history in frontend for users.
Now all Dutch banks are supprted with ccIDEAL integration from http://www.chillcreations.com
Login Information for demo site:
- Demo Site: http://rd-media.nl/tickets
- Backend: http://rd-media.nl/tickets/administrator
- Username: demo
- Password: demo
One wish is more flexibility in the form. Now i have to change code. It works but it is tricky with updates..
HI, thank you for reviewing! I would like to know which form you would like to edit? So I can see if it is possible to make more flexible. Regards Robert
In the download section is a 36 pages counting document with every functionality described. So there is documentation. If you have contacted me, I sent you the link within a few hours.
Of course, there are a lot of companies that can offer this service, but all of them are commercial. They want at least a percentage of the ticket amount, which is not very friendly to our customers and we wanted to use this option for a non-profit event.
So we found the solution by using Ticketmaster in combination with CCiDEAL. Ticketmaster is very payable and you get a lot of options for that.
The support is excellent, you get answers of all your questions - and we asked a lot - in no-time.
We really liked the message center. This makes the extensions very useful because it’s possible to design the different views in your own look&feel very easy.
We worked with a handscanner and it works like a charm. When there’s no internet connection on the location and you work with an offline Joomla website (to be installed with MAMP for instance with a copy of the online database) we advise to use a Mac. On Windows the scanning won’t work correctly. This is not a bug in Ticketmaster but it looks like it’s a bug in Windows itself. (It took us a while to find this solution, hopefully it will save you a lot of time.)
If you look for a reservation system with a lot of options, in combination with Joomla, don’t hesitate, use Ticketmaster!
Also the author of the extension is on hand at the end of an email to iron out any issues you may have, or point you in the right direction of the documentation or advise.
This is how extensions should be, great at what they do with fantastic support backing it up.
I only gave this an Excellent rating because I could not give it more.
For that reason I can't give it better rating, as I've bought the extension expecting it to be ready-to-use and now I'm unable to use it properly as I require someone to design me the PDF before I can use it.
Thanks for your feedback. Every ticket needs a design, so it is pretty normal that you have to design your own ticket in a JPG or PDF that can be used by your event. We cannot make a default ticket that is suitable for everyone. If you experience issues, then please contact me. I am always able to help.