But customers can buy their tickets right away!
They will be added to the shoppingcart and ready for creation after they have confirmed their tickets or have paid their tickets by using their Paypal account. Then you do the magic click and the tickets will be created in PDF format and are ready to send it to the customer. Currently we have also added a functionality that you even don't have to click Every 15 minutes or 30 minutes (CronJob) the script for creating tickets will execute and create tickets.
After the payment is in and the ticket has been created, it will be send..
- Tickets created are being cretaed in PDF format
- Automatic sending through cronjob or when client pays with PayPal
- Upcoming events sorted by month ascending
- Clients can add remarks during the checkout
- Manual payments can be chosen during checkout.
- Fully configurable automated emails.
- Confirmations to customers will be sent in PDF format
- Has own PDF library onboard
- Writes an unique barcode on every ticket (Code 39 barcode)
- Search options at backend
- Customer overview at the backend.
- Tickets can be resend to customer when something goes wrong
- Full information at customer view (like an article)
- Shopping cart checkout
- PayPal integration with automatic return
- SEF/SEO Urls for better search results in Google
- Lots of configuration settings to amke it easy for you to manage
- Transactions overview with full PayPal Information
- Export of all sold tickets in XLS format
- Manual cleanup and synchronisation possible (also cronjob)
- Multiple types of tickets per event (Adult/Childs/VIP and so on)
- Unlimited categories and tickets
- Multi Language
- MailChimp integration (Joomla 2.5+)
- Captcha in registration (Joomla 2.5+)
- Free and Paid Tickets. (Joomla 2.5+)
- Sending the attachment in the confirmation became configurable.
- CSS Override System (for updates)(2.5.2)
- Minimum and maximum count of tickets per order.(Joomla 2.5+) (2.5.2)
- Automatic Login after registration (2.5.2)
- Automatic User & Password Creation (2.5.3)
- Seating Charts to order specific seats! (PRO Version)
- Coupon System (2.5.5)
- Multi Ticket (One PDF with all barcodes and info)
- Clients may add remarks to their orders.
- Pay later option and resend payment requests.
- Waiting Lists per (child)ticket
- Counters per Ticket so Waiting list can be shown
- Order history in frontend for users.
- Invoicing build in!
Now all Dutch banks are supprted with ccIDEAL integration from http://www.chillcreations.com
Login Information for demo site:
- Demo Site: http://rd-media.nl/tickets
- Backend: http://rd-media.nl/tickets/administrator
- Username: demo
- Password: demo
As for the extension, it's easy to use, covers a whole range of options and looks great on the frontend.
We are a non-profit organization, we organize several performances/ performing art show in a year. For some shows we are required to sell our tickets by ourselves. I tried few products earlier, was not satisfied at all. In 2012 I came across Ticket Master, and was extremely satisfied. No issues at all, and it has a wide range of customization. Only thing, it was lacking assignment of Seat Numbers. Just few weeks back I noticed, Ticket Master Pro, which is capable of assigning the seat number. I purchased that immediately, but during my configuration/ customization, few things did not work as expected. So I opened a ticket, and Robert responded back to that quickly. He worked on this issue until it was resolved. He provided an excellent support through out the troubleshooting, and even when he had a sick child at his home. I am extremely happy with Robert's product, and his excellent support.
Thanks for your kind words! I hope your event will sell a lot of tickets and if you need any assistance, just contact me!
It is greatly appreciate Robert
Thank you for your kind words Marion! your review is very appreciated and I hope to serve you even more in the coming 3.0.4 release :)
Highly recommend it!
Keep up the great work. Sincerely keeping an eye on you guys - from the guys Jetweb
The extension performs our site's specific ticket sale requirements perfectly and simply.
There were several issues I had with proper configurations, etc. Robert was always very quick and patient in providing support and hands-on assistance. In fact, I have never experienced a similar high level of support. He is also happy to listen to suggestions to improve and expand the extension.
Top marks and highly recommended!
The best part was the developer's unceasing support while I tried to get some customisations I needed working. He provided hands on assistance which really made the difference.
Highly recommend both the basic and pro (seating plan) option.
Ticketmaster is well designed and highly functional and is very good value.
My own lack of experience meant that I've had to call on support for some things and I have to say the service has been second to none with quick responses to problems, even over a bank holiday.
I would suggest going through the FAQ on the website as that is the only place where there is documentation. It doesn't jump out at you but it is there and it is pretty comprehensive and was able to answer just about all the questions that I had, although before discovering it I was emailing support and they were always helpful nonetheless.
Overall this is a very versatile extension that has continued development and is sure to get better. If you want to your site to have real commercial a ticketing site this extension is easily worth 3 times the price!