But customers can buy their tickets right away!
They will be added to the shoppingcart and ready for creation after they have confirmed their tickets or have paid their tickets by using their Paypal account. Then you do the magic click and the tickets will be created in PDF format and are ready to send it to the customer. Currently we have also added a functionality that you even don't have to click Every 15 minutes or 30 minutes (CronJob) the script for creating tickets will execute and create tickets.
After the payment is in and the ticket has been created, it will be send..
- Tickets created are being cretaed in PDF format
- Automatic sending through cronjob or when client pays with PayPal
- Upcoming events sorted by month ascending
- Clients can add remarks during the checkout
- Manual payments can be chosen during checkout.
- Fully configurable automated emails.
- Confirmations to customers will be sent in PDF format
- Has own PDF library onboard
- Writes an unique barcode on every ticket (Code 39 barcode)
- Search options at backend
- Customer overview at the backend.
- Tickets can be resend to customer when something goes wrong
- Full information at customer view (like an article)
- Shopping cart checkout
- PayPal integration with automatic return
- SEF/SEO Urls for better search results in Google
- Lots of configuration settings to amke it easy for you to manage
- Transactions overview with full PayPal Information
- Export of all sold tickets in XLS format
- Manual cleanup and synchronisation possible (also cronjob)
- Multiple types of tickets per event (Adult/Childs/VIP and so on)
- Unlimited categories and tickets
- Multi Language
- MailChimp integration (Joomla 2.5+)
- Captcha in registration (Joomla 2.5+)
- Free and Paid Tickets. (Joomla 2.5+)
- Sending the attachment in the confirmation became configurable.
- CSS Override System (for updates)(2.5.2)
- Minimum and maximum count of tickets per order.(Joomla 2.5+) (2.5.2)
- Automatic Login after registration (2.5.2)
- Automatic User & Password Creation (2.5.3)
- Seating Charts to order specific seats! (PRO Version)
- Coupon System (2.5.5)
- Multi Ticket (One PDF with all barcodes and info)
- Clients may add remarks to their orders.
- Pay later option and resend payment requests.
- Waiting Lists per (child)ticket
- Counters per Ticket so Waiting list can be shown
Now all Dutch banks are supprted with ccIDEAL integration from http://www.chillcreations.com
Login Information for demo site:
- Demo Site: http://rd-media.nl/tickets
- Backend: http://rd-media.nl/tickets/administrator
- Username: demo
- Password: demo
I did a little tweaking just to get the language correct but not too much.
Robert does a fantastic job in replying to queries - I love his english, and all done quickly. I wouldn't hesitate to reoment this produce it's well worth the money.
The component is working great, and with only €19, I will say it more than worth to buy this 5 star component!
Salam dari Malaysia
Diplomatik IT Training Center
Robert responded quickly to our questions with expert knowledge and helped us get this fantastic component working just how we wanted within hours.
Well done Robert and please develop this further.
The only let down for me was the download section, when you pay by PAYPAL it sends you to the payment page which is in Dutch. Now most people will know where the buttons are for payment as they probably use paypal everyday, but what about those people who do not? This would put me off if I didn't use paypal all the time. (I'm surprised it's not been raised before.)
I paid for it by paypal got sent an email and could not download the file in winzip or winrar and I found this hugely frustrating!!!! GRRR.....
Robert got back to me straight away on a Saturday night and re-sent them to me in a winzip folder when he should of been down the pub.... So thanks.
Overall a great extension that is perfect in every way.
A new Chrome update was released a week ago which coursed some minor errors. I wrote to RD-media and they worked it out :)
A great experience so far :)
He answered all my questions and help figure things out.
I recommend this for everyone looking for reliable ticket selling extension with great perspective for future features.
I know it has room to grow with new Payment Processors (ie. Google Checkout...), but dang if I am not impressed completely with how well this Component solves the issue of selling event tickets on a Joomla-powered site. VirtueMart plugins are only worth it if you need VirtueMart to run other eCommerce functions. Also there are some great Event Listing Components (RedEvent & JEvents are my faves) with payment & reservation options - but for a simple Ticketing solution, those just don't cut it either.
For the particular site I utilize TicketMaster on, I don't care how many people RSVP online, I care about how many people actually buy tickets and then can print and bring those tickets to a show, where I can actually verify that their tickets are valid.
TicketMaster is a Winner!!! Keep up the good work guys.
Ticketmaster has fulfilled all my requirements.
Very importantly, I got amazing support from Robert who responded promptly to my queries.
I can recommend this extension
RD ticketmaster paid - installed, but doesn't work. No answers to my questions on the forum after 10 days. Maybe they are (he is) on holidays.
All questions has been answered, take a look at the forum. When having questions or need my help, let me know.