But customers can buy their tickets right away!
They will be added to the shoppingcart and ready for creation after they have confirmed their tickets or have paid their tickets by using their Paypal account. Then you do the magic click and the tickets will be created in PDF format and are ready to send it to the customer. Currently we have also added a functionality that you even don't have to click Every 15 minutes or 30 minutes (CronJob) the script for creating tickets will execute and create tickets.
After the payment is in and the ticket has been created, it will be send..
- Tickets created are being cretaed in PDF format
- Automatic sending through cronjob or when client pays with PayPal
- Upcoming events sorted by month ascending
- Clients can add remarks during the checkout
- Manual payments can be chosen during checkout.
- Fully configurable automated emails.
- Confirmations to customers will be sent in PDF format
- Has own PDF library onboard
- Writes an unique barcode on every ticket (Code 39 barcode)
- Search options at backend
- Customer overview at the backend.
- Tickets can be resend to customer when something goes wrong
- Full information at customer view (like an article)
- Shopping cart checkout
- PayPal integration with automatic return
- SEF/SEO Urls for better search results in Google
- Lots of configuration settings to amke it easy for you to manage
- Transactions overview with full PayPal Information
- Export of all sold tickets in XLS format
- Manual cleanup and synchronisation possible (also cronjob)
- Multiple types of tickets per event (Adult/Childs/VIP and so on)
- Unlimited categories and tickets
- Multi Language
- MailChimp integration (Joomla 2.5+)
- Captcha in registration (Joomla 2.5+)
- Free and Paid Tickets. (Joomla 2.5+)
- Sending the attachment in the confirmation became configurable.
- CSS Override System (for updates)(2.5.2)
- Minimum and maximum count of tickets per order.(Joomla 2.5+) (2.5.2)
- Automatic Login after registration (2.5.2)
- Automatic User & Password Creation (2.5.3)
- Seating Charts to order specific seats! (PRO Version)
- Coupon System (2.5.5)
- Multi Ticket (One PDF with all barcodes and info)
- Clients may add remarks to their orders.
- Pay later option and resend payment requests.
- Waiting Lists per (child)ticket
- Counters per Ticket so Waiting list can be shown
- Order history in frontend for users.
Now all Dutch banks are supprted with ccIDEAL integration from http://www.chillcreations.com
Login Information for demo site:
- Demo Site: http://rd-media.nl/tickets
- Backend: http://rd-media.nl/tickets/administrator
- Username: demo
- Password: demo
RD ticketmaster paid - installed, but doesn't work. No answers to my questions on the forum after 10 days. Maybe they are (he is) on holidays.
All questions has been answered, take a look at the forum. When having questions or need my help, let me know.
I wanted to alter some of the cosmetics of the component to match my template and contacted the developer who replyed in an instant(very quick response).Nothing i asked seemed too much trouble for the developer.
If you need a ticket system this is the one for you.
A big thank you Rd-Media for not only a great component supporting joomla but for the support
Just one item - easy to fix, but would be great to have available to change in user back-end. Date format is different in EU than in the US - the component is setup with the Eu market in mind. Other than that buy this component - well worth the 19EU!
Have changed the date formats in V1.0.8, thank you for reporting to me. Didn't mention that. You can now full administer the date and price formats in Ticketmaster.
This extension has the potential to be a great Joomla extension for ticket processing and sales once it reaches maturity. I hope that the developers keep working on it and integrate a payment gateway like paypal.
I recommend you don't pay for this extension until it has a viable payment option, because it is not very useful without one. The Seminar extension basically does the same thing as the current iteration of this extension and that extension is free to use.
PayPal has been adeed :) Backend is completely English and multilanguage. So I guess you have your Joomla! settings wrong. But thanks for your feedback
I think once they get some sort of payment method in place, and the ability to select seating arrangements, they will have a fantastic opportunity on their hands to fill a major need in Joomla Extensions!
Keep up the development - and we hope to see good things from this one.