* Specify the starting month and year, or the current date
* Specify the length of the day names
* Specify the starting day of the week
* Specify the number of months to display, and the number of columns
* Specify whether or not next and previous month links are displayed
* Optional week numbers
* Use the server time-zone or force a specific one
* Fully stylable without editing your template
All issues raised in reviews below have been resolved.
There seems to be an minor issue when using the latest version with Joomla 2.5.6 in that the whole webpage reloads every time the forward or backward buttons are clicked to change the displayed month. I guess that will be resolved with the next update.
My only problem is that i am using it on a German website and when it tries to display the month march (in german märz), it doesn't display the special character "ä" correctly :-(
Other than that it's fantastic
Please report any issues to me. I will always try to help.
Over the last day and a half, Chris and I have gone back and forth to come up with a now properly functioning and validating AWESOME calendar module! :)
The new 1.04 version that addresses both of the issues noted in the reviews is now available via the link provided here.
Again, many thanks to the developer, Chris. The "Joomlasphere" would be so much better if more were as prompt and conscientious as he :)
My name is Chris, not "They". When bugs are reported to me I fix them immediately. Luckily someone else did have the courtesy to report this little bug to me. Of course it has now been fixed.