• Ajax pagination through the months
• Setting a default month and year to launch the calendar
• Choosing certain content categories
• Easy language translation
For Joomla 3.+ only:
• 1.2.2: Using com_ajax for the calendar navigation
For Joomla 2.5 and 3.+:
• 1.2.1: Fixing issue with the date to organize the articles by.
• 1.1.0: New option for the module to remember the month after picking up an article form the calendar.
• 1.0.2: Possibility to limit how many articles per day.
• 1.0.1: Possibility to choose created, modified or publishing date to organize your articles.
I would recommend this to anyone who wants a mini calendar for joomla content. Thanks for your good efforts.
With this extension I just need to tweak the CSS a little bit to fit it perfectly to my site.
If someone has a site with a very high of publications per day, then this extension is not useful since the popup may even exceed the parent div boundaries, but for sites with less than twenty articles per day, it's just perfect.
Many thanks and congratulations to the authors for the excellent work!
I have one proposal, though: if its possible, authors to think about for compatibility with K2 component. It would broaden enormously the usage of this beautiful module=