- Easy installation
- Use of Joomla Update Management
- Organize your fields in different categories.
- Make your own custom user fields
- Extensive user group management suitable for nested groups (divisions)
- Possiblity to add non Joomla users
- Import and synchronize with csv
Extended ACL (Access Control)
- Use Joomla ACL
- User Profiles with different user fields
- Access Control for profiles, fieldcategories and fields
- Frontend user management
- Use Joomla Plugin System
- Use Joomla Bootstrap (frontend and backend)
- According Joomla Standards (Framework and MVC model)
- Support only MySQL
- Suitable for template override (with the possibility to insert module positions)
- Install Profiler Fields as independent component (com_pffields) - (similar to the categories)
- Install System Plugin and disable default component (frontend and backend)
However, It lacks a simple Menu Link with "User Access". It has menu links, but none leads to a simple login form.
Result of this, I had to use the Joomla basic login form with a lot of 404 errors while trying to connect with Profiler.
Maybe I didn't know how to use or set up the extension, and when I went to Profiler Forums, I found a message saying "Support stopped temporarly", So I didn't even try to write anything.
Anyway, as I said, I don't want to be unfair but although it looks great I couldn't use it.
I'm sorry for your bad experience. But I don't recognize the php bugs, do you save the component settings? (do you read the user quide with installation instructions?). Please report you problems.
WARNING: This component is the first alpha release. The component work stable, but there is something to do. The mouseover descriptions are language strings without a reference in the language file. The frontend view is basic, use Joomla template functions for your own look.