The CB fields can be mapped with SugarCRM fields. When the User is registered, the information are captured from the CB form and saved into SugarCRM Leads/Contacts Table. When the User updates his profile, SugarCRM lead/contact record is automatically updated. When the administrator creates, updates or deletes the User, SugarCRM lead/contact record of the User is created, updated or deleted.
* Map CB fields with SugarCRM Leads,Contacts and Accounts fields.
* Export the existing users before the installation of SugaryCB to SugarCRM Leads or Contacts/Accounts modules.
* Import Leads, Contacts and Accounts fields list and campaign list from SugarCRM.
* Show all CB events and SugarCRM operations
* Execute operations in SugarCRM, depending on specific events or registration scenarios.
When user is registered, updated, approved, confirmed or deleted, the following operations are possible:
- Create record in SugarCRM module
- Update record in SugarCRM module
- Convert Lead to Contact
- Add to Lead or Contact to Campaign
- Delete record in SugarCRM module
By using SugaryCB you can:
* Know and understand your customers better.
* Let your customer give you fresh information about him.
* Help your customer help you collect information about him !
The instructions, including videos, on the developer's site are clear and concise. I was up and running in only a few minutes. When I ran into issues due to some minor bugs SourceCreativity responded extremely quickly and even worked within my test environments to replicate the errors. They quickly discovered the problems and resolved them with a new bug fix release. All of this within around 24 hours of my original problems being flagged!
It's now working fantastically well and I would recommend this relatively inexpensive bridge to anyone needing this functionality.
Support responded with instructions, each time within a few minutes of being asked. And finally when all the obvious stuff had been checked and eliminated, they logged and fixed the site for me.
It all works like a dream now Ive stopped fiddling wth the controls... Many thanks SugaryCB!