* Multilanguage support: translate department names, priority levels, statuses and custom fields without the need of JoomFish!
* Manage your customers' issues through the frontend as well as the backend
* Create custom fields for each department - custom fields can have HTML attributes, can be set as mandatory and you can personalise the validation message.
* Two types of CAPTCHA: built-in CAPTCHA with refresh button, customizable number of characters, noise level and sensitivity; reCAPTCHA integration
* Assign staff members to one or more departments, using a set of predefined permissions based on each staff member's attributes
* Staff members can have their own signatures
* By default there are three ticket priority levels: low, normal, high. You can add as many as you like.
* Sort tickets by date, last reply date, customer, priority or status
* Create tickets for your clients
* Clients can submit tickets without being registered
* Create custom searches to filter tickets based on your needs, and have the search show up everytime you login
* Automatically close redundant tickets and issue a notification to the submitter
I've been following RS Team since their early beginning. That time I choose another support desk.
Time passed, my demands to my joomla site grew up and I got their RSForms extension. When I opened their site again I was shocked how the small team became one of the most advanced joomla extensions development company. Their constant (very important) development is the most valuable aspect when choosing you background team.
Sure, there are good (very good) extensions, but when you are using some extension you need not "perfect-extension-right-now", but some extension which is in constant development and integrated in other extensions.
Main reasons I finally choose RS:
1. Constant development and updating (The most unpleasant thing is to choose something perfect now but without future. If you are trying to create a serious project, it’s shame to stay unsupported)
2. Big popularity (over 60 000 users on the forum is a considerable number)
3. Very good support team (I consider myself as an annoying client, but every time I ask questions, they respond fast and polite!)
4. Other native and 3rd part extensions integrations
5. Best value for money balance
One thing I would like to notice is design aspect. Some their templates are quite old-fashioned. Of course if you are using such kind of advances extensions, you probably can handle css etc., but I think that out of the box perfect design is very attractive for potential customers.
Simple forms design modifications makes our clients want to enter their credit card information in it.
Thank you guys!
Highly recommended! Worth the small price!
I had was disappointed because RSTickets! almost fit the bill, but lacked some critical functionality we required. When RSTickets! Pro was released, I was ecstatic. Not only did it meet our requirements with extra functionality, but exceeded them. I had some initial difficulties with my installation, but RSJoomla identified the problem and got me up and running quickly. (The problem wasn't even with RSTickets! Pro, it was with a plugin which was creating a conflict, and they provided a fix for the plugin!)
If I could give these guys 10 stars out of 5, I would! Thanks!