-Compatibility with Joomla 3.0
-Integrated skype which will allow users to chat with admin of the site.
- User can upload photo from frontend.
-Now user can send reply to existing inquiries directly from front end.
-Now user can see replies of his/her inquiry directly from frontend.
-Added captcha at the front-end.
-Now available history of sent replies of inquiries
-Functionality of Recent Solved inquiries and restore those inquiries
- New field 'On Hold' added in status column
- Fully customizable look and feel with size scaleable User Interface - to help match any layout
- Ready to translate front and back end
- Powered by jQuery
- Ability to switch on/off form fields, change their labels, help info tool-tip and mandatory status
- Ability to create a multitude of issue categories for both inquiry form and knowledge base
- Admin can give a status to the inquiry
- Ability for registered users to see the status of their inquiries
- Ability to create HTML contents for each question in the FAQ knowledge base
- Positive/Negative user rating to facilitate the ability to distinct bad FAQ entries and get feedback from your users
- A module that allows the web master to dock a "contact us" button to any of the screen edges that invokes a tabular view combining both Inquiry form and FAQ Knowledge base
- Automatically save information in Joomla contacts
No email to at least the site owner when a submission is made makes it useless.
Inability to delete submissions.
Could use some spam protection. Right now it has been spam bait more than anything.
Many thanks for your feedback.
There have been a lot of improvements in the product since your feedback.
Now admin will get the mail when a enquiry is made.
Also Admin can choose to delete a particular submission.
And captcha is also added to avoid spamming.
In addition to these, there have been a number of new features been added. Check the details out at http://www.joomlatag.com/JTAG-HelpDesk-pid25-cid66.html.
The help desk is something I needed for a long time. It is not complicated like most help desk software and provides what a website owner needs for helping/supporting customers. It installs and configures for about 2 minutes.