Now you can easily find the location of member using google map.
Show map functionality from front end to display loction map of member
• Available in these Languages - English,Danish,Croatian,Norwegian,Dutch, German, Italian!
• Add , Edit or Delete Members (registered Joomla users)
• Three elegant, attractive views - list view, table view , simple animation view and the strikingly different collage view.
- Use Custom Fields(Text,Textfield,Radio Buttons, Dropdown) to tweak the extension to suit your needs
• Display of contact details(registered and non-registered) to end users is configurable
• Members can register and edit their details from frontend
• Ability to add social links to member profiles such facebook, twitter
• Displays key information like email, phone number, facebook and twitter pages on the main page
• Mobile friendly view as well
• Gallery feature - Users can add images to the gallery, from front-end and back-end and can be viewed from front-end
Three types of gallery-
1)SimpleGallery 2) Members Gsallery 3)Slide show gallery
• Display of contact details(registered and non-registered) to end users made configurable from backend
• Ability to manage profile picture with automatic thumbnail resizing
• Administrators can configure the order of display on front end
• Import a list of Joomla Members into the directory
• Upload files along with member profiles. Allow other members to download these files too
• Upgrade to newer versions of JTAG Members without having to uninstall, retain your current data
• Integration with Gravatar
•Integraion with Joomla content component
Now you can show articles of users
• Integration with Google map for location
Then we upgraded the site to a Joomla 3.5 site and installed the extension for that version. It took a little tweaking to get the look we wanted and the JTag developers were again very prompt and helpful in our getting the look we desired and everything working smoothly.
We work with Joomla sites a lot and the most frustrating thing can be when you can't get timely help with an extension. But that is not the case with the JTag developers. They are very knowledgeable and their support service is great. They always responded within 24 hours.
I had a couple of issues which were answered / resolved by the developer in less than 24 hours. Excellent service.
The extension can be purchased as part of a bundle of other extensions at a very attractive price, including a very slick calendar component.
All round top value.
We went with the boring ol' list view, but the gallery view is really fun if you're looking for something different and with a bit of functionality.
The Support we got from the crew was always better than expected and I mean that very honestly. A lot of PHP & SQL knowledge that I was lacking they responded to quickly and was more than happy to help me modify the product as I needed.
As I said it has great potential if developer could:
1- Focus on developing few good extensions rather than many poor quality ones
2- Could add integration for joomla, kunena, CB, JS, etc
3- Could improve CSS issues and add more flexibility in configuration
Thank you for appreciating the potential for this extension and for your suggestions!
Having said that, we are sorry to hear that you are not entirely happy with it.
As I understand, you tried to customize few of the features of JTAG Members and those gave rise to the issues.
Since there were changes made, our support team needed sometime to analyze your changes and then helping you resolve the issues arised out of it.
We are always glad to hear out suggestions from our users to make it more useful and so that you don't need to make changes to the code.
We endeavour to make the product better as you would seen with the frequent updates being rolled out for JTAG Members.
If you can please send out details of your suggestions to email@example.com, we can review and plan for implementing those features in upcoming releases.
Looking forward to hear back your suggestions to add some new features to JTAG Members and make it more to your liking.
The frontend is even worse. I have tried this on 3 different themes, and they are ALL just as bad.
In the developer's forum they want admin access to everyone's site to "investigate" the issue. Since I am on a stock install of Joomla, it seems like they could just do this themselves and see.
Instead of issuing a date for a fix, or an updated version they insist on having the end user manually adjust the CSS. I am okay with this normally, but since I paid for this extension, I don't want to have to dig in and alter anything. Not like in the way they describe.
Stay far away from this one until it is updated.
Sorry to hear that you weren't happy with JTAG Members.
As can be seen from the demo - http://www.demo.joomlatag.com/jtagorg/index.php?option=com_jtagmembersdirectory&view=memberdetails&Itemid=33 , JTAG Members doesn't have any CSS issues.
However, I understand you were expecting it to be working as responsive, which it is not yet designed for.
We are in process of making JTAG Members as responsive but it will be sometime before the responsive version is released as we already have few other features lined up for release.
Though, our support team tried to help you out by providing you code in order to make it responsive.
We don't usually need to ask for admin access unless someone has tried to customize the product and facing issues in doing so.
Since you are not happy with our product, we have already refunded your payment.
However, given an oppurtunity, we would still like to make the JTAG members responsive on your site.
Wishing you all the best in designing your Joomla website.
Hopefully soon avalable in german ...
Many thanks for your feedback!
We are pleased to announce that JTAG Members is now available in German as well.
Also there are quite a few features added in the last couple of months. For the complete list, please refer to www.joomlatag.com/releases.
If you have any suggestions, we will be glad to hear from
you at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I'll give three stars only because it has an active support and does (with many bugs, after correcting these manually) what it should do. Otherwise one star would be my vote.
It is the only one component of that kind I found. I hope, it will be get better in future.