Now you can easily find the location of member using google map.
Show map functionality from front end to display loction map of member
• Available in these Languages - English,Danish,Croatian,Norwegian,Dutch, German!
• Add , Edit or Delete Members (registered Joomla users)
• Three elegant, attractive views - list view, table view and the strikingly different collage view.
- Use Custom Fields(Text,Textfield,Radio Buttons, Dropdown) to tweak the extension to suit your needs
• Display of contact details(registered and non-registered) to end users is configurable
• Members can register and edit their details from frontend
• Ability to add social links to member profiles such facebook, twitter
• Displays key information like email, phone number, facebook and twitter pages on the main page
• Mobile friendly view as well
• Gallery feature - Users can add images to the gallery, from front-end and back-end and can be viewed from front-end
• Display of contact details(registered and non-registered) to end users made configurable from backend
• Ability to manage profile picture with automatic thumbnail resizing
• Administrators can configure the order of display on front end
• Import a list of Joomla Members into the directory
• Upload files along with member profiles. Allow other members to download these files too
• Upgrade to newer versions of JTAG Members without having to uninstall, retain your current data
• Integration with Gravatar
•Integraion with Joomla content component
Now you can show articles of users
• Integration with Google map for location
The product provides a simple and great registry witch are configurable and it was exactly what I was looking for. I had after installation, minor problems with that not all information was presented in the front view. The support was very good and they were very willing to help and fix this quickly. Support also helped me with answers to my other questions on customization options for the module. Worth every penny.
I'll write here in Dutch what I was looking for: - Smoelenboek -. This is because translated in Dutch 'Smoelenboek' is 'Facebook' and Facebook is not what I mean when searching for a people, member or employee directory.
There are not much extensions with this functionality (except installing Community Builder, too heavy for only this function) and really, I've searched a very long time to find this extension and finally I've got it!
I've downloaded and installed JTAG Member and it was exact what I needed: having people displayed on the site, extra fields (10!), the option to edit from front end by the member, having a photo book per member and very flexible search and display options.
Translation into Dutch was easy, not much text and very well formatted language files.
With one click you can import all your users to the member extension and start editing them to your needs (or let the user do so!). Twitter and Facebook links are provided, even as a per-user photo book with a nice presentation technique.
Nice thumbs for the presentation on your site and a flexible detail view.
One little point: there was no support for using HTML to edit the story for the members, but with one e-mail Kirti has made this for me in less than two hours. For a next version this has to grow, because it was pre-made for me by meaning of using the HTML view in the editor, and that's too much for a regular user….
This will be optimized in a next version, even as the possibility to distribute the extra fields you make to all other members (sure, you can define extra fields (10) for a user, if you need the same fields for others you have to define them again per user).
So a great, clear and powerful extension if you need something like this, but a very warm and important part of this review is for the people of the JTAG support, very prompt, quick, nice, alert so in fact real FANATICAL support! I had a few questions and small issues, every question and e-mail from my side was answered very quick and prompt, every time with a solution.
Thank you JTAG people, Chapeau!!!
Docked one star because a somecreative configuring is necessary to allow for front end signup, and then a manual connection needs to be made between the joomla contacts list and the JTAG app. But once you've done this, JTAG Members is easily the nicest membership list from the user experience perspective.
I think this is good and useful plugin.
I wish the developer provided at least a little support for this. There also seems to be a lot of unawnsered support questions on their forum with some people waiting for over a month with no reply.
Thanks for purchasing this extension. At Joomla Tag we take customer support very seriously and every issue is important to us. We have sold dozens of this extension with only 3 customers posting issues on our forum for this product. The original release of this product had the 500 error for joomla 1.6/1.7 but we fixed this issue about week ago and uploaded the new files. Please send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org and we guarantee a prompt response to your issue
Tried tried it on joomla 1.7 and it doesn't seem be a way to add it to a menu item.
It look like it might be good, but developer needs to fix some error, I look forward to an updated fixed version.