The main front-end features of Chat Factory are:
* users can enable/disable the chat system
* no need to register: users can chat as guests (if enabled by administrator)
* show/hide offline users from users list (only for registered users)
* registered users can block chat messages from guests
* user avatars: users can upload their own avatar, use Community's Builder avatar (if enabled), or use no avatar at all (only for registered users)
* ignore list: block messages from individual users (only for registered users)
* friends list (only for registered users)
* possibility to share a message (only for registered users)
* possibility to change status: available, busy, invisible (only for registered users)
* implemented emoticons, buzz
* minimize chat windows and preserve position when navigating through the site (only for registered users)
* quick search (only for registered users)
* advertisement area
On the back-end the chat extension for Joomla has the following main features:
* emoticons management: administrators can add as many emoticons as they want
* advertisements management
* IM ads: on login or on specific interval
* allowed groups: select the groups that are allowed to chat
* Community Builder integration (enable/disable)
* set refresh interval of user list, new messages and new friendship requests to reduce server load
* spam protection: set the maximum number of messages users can send per minute.
FURTHER DETAILED INFORMATION IS AVAILABLE ON THE PRODUCT HOMEPAGE!
FOR OLDER JOOMLA VERSIONS PRODUCTS OF THIS EXTENSION CHECK OUR PRODUCT PAGES PLEASE!