* The plugin automatically chooses language according to the default Joomla! language.
* For every language, a different Zopim account can be loaded.
* All texts are loaded from language .ini files, so they are possible to edit or you can easily add a new language translation.
* For now, there are: English, French, Czech, Greek and Russian and more can be added.
* Zopim chat is loaded only where it is needed. It will not load into modal boxes or Joomla!-generated PDFs.
* Zopim will not load on mobile devices where is no space for that.
* For logged in users, the plugin will fill name and email to Zopim chat for them.
You conduct the chat in the ZOPIM application on https://www.zopim.com/ and you will get a weekly report on the number of successful and missed chats.
Since version 1.0.6, the plugin supports new Zopim widget v2.