- This extension requires registration to download.
- Support Captcha - ReCaptcha Joomla plugin.
- Support to attach files to a message.
- Support My Content & Workflow
- Display personal messages of each users.
- Send personal message to others.
- Change status the message as read when you click to read message.
- Set your own configuration by yourself.
- Search the messages.
- Delete messages by yourself.
- Select user to receive a message when the Content gets approval request by choosing from a group of user or specified user by the id / name.
# Fixed message can't be sent when Enable attach file is off.
# Fixed purge message on frontend.
# Fixed pagination override back to joomla core pagination.
# Fixed notice undefined variable on new message form.
+ Added Outbox message page.
+ Added bootstrap 2.3.2 for support another Joomla! template.
+ Added support Captcha - ReCaptcha Joomla plugin.
+ Added support to attach files to a message.
+ Added Joomla button insert images.
# Fixed plugin missing index.html file.
# Fixed support Joomla! 3.2.1
# Fixed toolbar class icons in the template site used Bootstrap v2.3.2
^ Changed pagination limit box style.
# Fixed missing translation.
^ Changed admin dashboard interface.
+ Added config select user group for receive message.
+ Added compatible with CCK bridge plugin
+ Added plugin bridge support com_zoo v3.1.2
^ Changed permission registered group can access, Create, Edit State and Delete message to default.
^ Changed to package for one install/Uninstall.
+ Added support Joomla! 3.x
+ Write messages with editor.
^ Move remaining words to language file.
# Fixed pagination display.
+ Mark as Read the messages status automatic when read.
+ Added package
My MSG component is designed for use in messaging via front-end. You can set the user group to allow to send a message within the user group that available. The component is compatible with all user group that has permission to access the menu on the front-end including the guest can use when editing permission configuration by administrator in My MSG component. If the user is sending a link that require to access the back-end, the recipient must be able to access those links also.
This is a section of the ACL defined in the Core Joomla is NOT RELATED access rights to My MSG. My MSG has a module which will display the number of messages in the message Inbox and also unread messages on the front-end. And we are adding more features that make this work better such as captcha, attach file, template for message and more.