uddeIM is available in 34 languages. It integrates seamless with Community Builder, Joomlaboard, AlphaUserPoints, Fireboard, Kunena, JomSocial, Joo!CM, Agora, and Ninjaboard.
uddeIM runs on Joomla 1.0, 1.5 native, 1.5 legacy, 1.6, 1.7, 2.5, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, and 3.3.
The list of features is endless and includes features like:
* Public Frontend,
* File attachments,
* Local-, Global-, Restricted Distribution Lists,
* General- and System-Messages,
* RSS Message Feed,
* Autocomplete Names,
* Popup and Email Notifications,
* Message Control Center,
* Message encryption and obfuscating,
* Message Archive,
* Multiple Recipients,
* Message forwarding,
* phpBB codes,
* Static- and Animated Smileys,
* Flooding protection,
* Captcha Protection (incl. reCAPTCHA support),
* 3 Modules, 2 Plugins, 4 CB Plugins.
All features are configurable.
Importing messages from most other PMS components is possible.
On the project homepage you will find screenshots from the backend interface which shows all options and features.
There is a comprehensive FAQ available that covers lots of issues with uddeIM on about 100 pages. You find the most current version of the FAQ on Joomlacode.org:
(choose "Links to HEAD:" -> Download)
or in the README folder in the uddeIM package.
You can follow development progress on Google+
Please do not forget to vote and to write a review. Thanks!
There is a sticky for that in the support forum:
The template "default_ex" is currently not available as package so you have to pull it from the trunk on Joomlacode.org
Exspecialy the new API. It helped me to intergrate it better into mij kunena forum.
I "created" a function to use UddeIM with the "report to moderator" option. OK I copied some code etc. But hey it works. Now I don't have to do the database queries myself :)
Incredibly configurable, professional and easy to use (all configuration backend has an explanation).
From light sites to huge business portals, this is a must have extension to your Joomla project.
1. The code is very well written and I have received no conflicts with existing scripts
2. 70 page documentation with FAQ. Saves me of pouring through forums for answers
3. Installs easily with no hitches
4. Up and running within minutes
5. Intuitive and easy to deploy
6. Integrates with CB (this was actually a requirement from my client and it was good to know that they had already thought of it).
7. Ability to create userlist. Very easy to do.
This is the first review that I have every written at this site and I whole heartedly this this 5 stars!! All the best with future releases and enhancements.
A new client had a requirement for integrated PMS, so I spent some time looking around the JED and stumbled upon uddeIM. With all of the great reviews, I decided to give it a try. I am very glad that I did.
The installation was clean and seamless. There are loads of configuration options, but everything is so well documented and described that I was able to blow right through it to get exactly what I wanted.
Integrating with CB is absolutely mindless, and as it comes with all the plugins you'll need - right in the single download. Again, everything is documented so well you should have no problems.
I have paid substantial money for extensions that did not provide half of this level of professional development. If you want integrated PMS for your site, you have GOT to give uddeIM the first try. You will not need to go anywhere else! Thanks to the developers!