Some of the salient features are:
- Full-screen web conference experience
- Highly customizable layout
- Easy to setup and use
- Highly effective audio tuning wizard
- Meeting diagnostic tool
- Instant and scheduled meetings
- Easy-to-use meeting templates
- Permanent meeting link for recurring meetings
- Multiple invitation methods
- Registered participant counter
- Meeting reminders and alerts
- Meeting recording and recasting (playback)
- Downloadable meeting recordings
- Comprehensive meeting attendee report log
- Marketplace and mobile apps
- Invitation and registration widget
- Facebook widget
- Powerful API
Online Collaboration (http://banckle.com/apps/online-meeting/features.html#online-collaboration)
- Video and audio conference
- Full HD video streaming
- Call-in toll-based number
- Dedicated webinar, presentation mode
- Annotation, drawing tools, laser pointer
- Screen/application sharing
- Request screen/application control from an attendee
- Public/private meeting room chat
- Delegable participant roles
- Mute all/specific participants
- Allow webcam for all/specific participants
Security and Privacy (http://banckle.com/apps/online-meeting/features.html#security-privacy)
- Totally secure meeting sessions
- Password-protected meeting recordings
- Control participant permissions
- Evict unwanted attendees
Support and Reliability (http://banckle.com/apps/online-meeting/features.html#support-reliability)
- 99.9% uptime guaranteed
- Free forever edition
- Affordable pricing plans
- Prompt technical support
Requirements to Configure Banckle Online Meeting for Joomla:
- You have downloaded this module.
- You do have a Banckle account as well as a Joomla, 1.5 or above, user with Admin privileges.
- Your web server supports PHP version 5.3+.
- Your Joomla website is hosted over the Internet and not on localhost, i.e. your local web server on your own machine/PC.
- You have FTP admin-level access of your Joomla website.
- Documentation: http://banckle.com/wiki/display/onlinemeeting/integration-with-joomla.html
- Developer Resources: http://banckle.com/wiki/display/onlinemeeting/banckle-online-meeting-developer-resources.html
- Video: http://banckle.com/apps/online-meeting/videos.html
- FAQs: http://banckle.com/apps/online-meeting/faqs.html
- Feedback Community: http://feedback-capture.banckle.com/banckle/online-meeting
Once I was taken through the process of setting up a meeting, everything got flawless!
If you need to set up a webinar, this should be your choice. You would need to live chat with the support team though!
But on the bright side, they are always available and friendly!
The application is so easy to use, looks professional and easily contends with the gotomeetings of this world I love it and they compeltely rebranded it for me so it looks 100% like we created and run it!!
The module that allows your users to register for meetings sits on the front of our website when users login. This way they can easily register for video conferences and be reminded by email a specified time before they begin.
When my users start a video conference I have made the link start in a browser without navigation - this way there is no button confusion. who would want it to run in the website anyway??? You would be constrained to the size of the sites settings. You want attendees to get as much screen as possible.
I pay $19 a month or 50 seats!!!! That's unheard of.
The support is absolutely superb and Alan Ma was always there whenever I needed any help - which was not often and only then to clarify rebranding looks and feel. Any moaning minnies who dis this application have definitely not given it a chance (what dishonesty?? what rubbish - they were upfront about everything).
This is without a shadow the best in class. Well done guys!!
So much to read, so much to go through, all for nothing
After spending time and efforts installing the NON-COMMERCIAL module successfully, registering to the Banckle account in order to enable the module functionality it turns out that it is not for FREE
I really find this DECEIVING, even major deceiving, as in the long introduction of the module on !Joomla.org website there was nothing about annual fees
And now still need to spend more time and efforts in removing the module and write to Banckle Services to terminate any relation between us