A feature list can be found here:
OSE Membership Version 6.3.0 - 7.1.0
* Enhancement - Enhance responsive design in registration view
* Enhancement - My account redirection URL is changed to SEF format
* Enhancement - Improved all redirction functions to use SEF formatted URL
* Enhancement - Improved PayOffline Workflow, the Payoffine email can show up in the billing history section.
* Enhancement - Improved all controller, model, views and CPU codes
* Enhancement - Improved Paypal Instant Payment Notification codes
* Enhancement - Improved Authorize.net Instant Payment Notification codes
* Enhancement - Improved Backend User Interface
* Enhancement - Improved Payment class
* New Feature - Added license keys feature
* Family / Group Membership feature (available in V7 only)
* Content Access Control Functions
** Show Teaser Content
** Sequential Access Control
** Hide the article list completely to the member only
** Hides Menus and Modules after user logins
* Membership / Group Management functions
** Create either Free Membership Plans or Paid Membership Plans with different Payment Options
** Unlimited Membership Levels with different different access levels
** Different Payment Options for different Membership Plans
** Multiple payment gateways with Automation: PayPal, Paypal Pro, Google Checkout, Authorize.net, BeanStream, Eway, VPCash, BBVA, ePay.dk, PayFast, 2Checkout, ClickBank, CCAvenue, USA ePay, IcePay, EBS, LiqPay, Realex
** Support Offline Payment
** Support one-off payments and recurring payments with flexible membership length
** Fixed Date Membership Plans
* Member Management Functions
** Add existing user to Membership / Create New Members
** View / Change membership status / start date / expiry date
* Comprehensive e-Commerce Functions
** Order management
** Customization email templates
** Coupon System
** Tax System
** Multiple Currency Shopping System
* Other functions
** Login redirection to a specific member menu
** Membership expiration notifications
** Affiliate software supported: iDefAffiliate and Post Affiliate Pro
They've just been helping me for more than a day to sort out some errors I made in the configuration and some problems with membership activations in OSE Membership and Virtuemart 2.0.22. Many, many thanks.
- Users have been getting 3 blank emails every month, instead of one expiration reminder, which they are supposed to receive. The support team tried and tried to fix this but basically kept saying, okay we did x,yz, so it shouldn't happen again. My frustrated users still get them!
- There are NUMEROUS problems and nuisances in the back end, like the Pending list and membership controls for the admin.
- Best of all, their staff deleted my entire content, thinking they were on my TEST site, when they were really working on the LIVE site. (They extended my membership for one year as an apology, which hardly made up for the hassle they put me through.)
- Other nagging problems have arisen in the past months. Subscriptions are paid, but marked in the backend as Expired, even though the dates are correct. (I extend the date by a single minute manually, and it reverts to Active. HUH?)
I think Shaun is quite responsive to support tickets (kudos to him), but they are clearly over their heads and over-extended.
We looked back the ticket histories and found this is an issue reported long time ago. For the 'blank emails' issues, we have tried everything to find out the cause (which does not happen to any other client's website) but really cannot identify the issue and find out the root cause (we have turned off the notification functions already, and ensure if email does not have subjects or content will not be sent out, but failed to achieve this.). It might be related to your previous developers' customized JCS IPN file, which updates the members membership every month.
This is the same as the subscription update issue. The subscription profile you reported were mainly created from the previous subscription system in the Joomla website, and the customized JCS IPN file created by your previous developer is responsible to update the membership status correctly. We provided a very detailed investigation report on this as well.
We are sorry to hear that our service cannot satisfy you, and we will try our best to improve our service to ensure the service of higher quality will be delivered to all of our customers.
OSE Support Team