- This extension inserts a backlink to the developer.
* Advanced ACL system
* Antispam (CAPTCHA) and flood protection
* Multilanguage support (more then 20 languages)
* Smiles & BBCode support
* Easy migration from 3rd party components to JComments (50+ extensions!)
* Simple integration with 3rd party extensions (more than 40 extensions!)
* Joom!Fish support (separate comments for each language)
* E-mail subscriptions
* Quick moderation (from e-mails)
* Report to administrator
* Ban IP
* RSS feeds
* Automatic updates (require Joomla 1.7+)
Support avatars from 3rd party extensions
JComments Avatar plugin adds support avatars from Agora Forum, CommunityBuilder, ccBoard, Contacts, FireBoard, IDoBlog, JomSocial, JooBB Forum, JoomSuite User, K2, Kunena, iJoomla Magazine, Ninjaboard, phpBB3 (Blogomunity p8pbb bridge, JFusion bridge, RokBridge), vBulletin, Gravatar and more;
Easy migration from 3rd party extensions
JComments supports import of comments from third-party components: AkoComment, BeeHeard, CC Comment, Chrono Comments, Cobalt, DatsoGallery, EasyComment, Easy Blog, Ice Gallery, ImproveMyCity, JA Comment, JMovies, JMyLife, JomComment, JoomlaComment, JooComments, JoomGallery, J!Reactions, JVComment, JXtended Comments, K2, Komento, LinkDirectory, LyftenBloggie, Mosets Tree, MusicBox, Music Collection, mXcomment, RDBS Comment, Remository, RS Comments, MightyExtensions Resource, RSGallery2, SliComments, SOBI2, TPDugg, VirtueMart, UdjaComment, ZOO
Go to our support forum and post your problem description, please. I'll try to help you.
I encountered a non-critical problem with JComments Avatars but the problem was fixed quickly by the developers. Excelent support!
I can recommend this extension to everyone.
And, of course, I want to thank a lot to developers. Great job, keep it up!
1. Simplicity in everything. (installation, integration, upgrade)
2. Integration with all popular extensions.
3. Very high quality support that is being done by professionals.
It took me roughly 10 minutes from the time I found JComments to fully and functionally integrate JComments into my component. I hate reinventing the wheel and when they make it this easy to do my day is a great. I thank everyone involved in making this component. PROPS!
Another important point would be to replace methods addCustomTag for the use of addStyleSheet and addScriptDeclaration.
If you need some developer to collaborate in the implementation of these features will be grateful to work for the extension of these requirements need only mention that to overcome any of this category.
The addCustomHeadTag method used only in case running in J1.0 (for compatibility reasons), but for Joomla 1.5 always used addStyleSheet and addScript methods.