You can configure a complete contact page in a couple of clicks, directly from the item menu's parameters: just set your contact data, select the required fields, your address and an optional text. That's it, you get a complete Contact page in a few clicks.
You can configure reCaptcha to filter out spam, customize your map and give your users the possibility to print the directions to reach the contact's location.
- Customizable reCaptcha verification code;
- Google Map with directions;
- Customizable text extra field;
- Customizable Dropdown field;
- 5 preset Layouts;
- possibility to send an email copy to your users;
- Custom checkbox that can be used to request ToS agreement;
- For every listed field you can easily set if it is required or not. (Only on Joomla! 1.6+)
I am running a joomla 3 site and had a 500 error with the extension. Within a few hours after logging the problem with DM not only had they identified the issue but they had fixed it. Now that is what I call support, and, many other extension support (s0 called) could really learn a lesson about what real support looks, feels and delivers like.