- Button with slide in contact form from left, right, top or bottom page edge
3 skins: dark, gray and light
- Button which displays contact form in Lightbox window
7 skins: dark, gray, light, blue, green, red, yellow
4 positions of button: static, at left, right or top page edge
- Standard static module, e.g. in left page column or in Article content
- standard fields: name, email, phone, message with character limit, agree to rules with link
- 9 custom fields type of:
- text, textarea, select list, multiple select, radio group, checkboxes group, calendar with date picker, slider bar
- upload files, drag-and-drop, size limit, files limit, extension types
- attach files to email or only links to them
- set all fields as required or not
- multiple email recipients, BCC, reply to email, Joomla User as recipient
- drop-down list of recipients
- automatically fill in User name and email if is logged in
- send copy of email to sender
- email template files for user and admin (plain text and HTML)
- track page title and link from which email was sent and IP in message
- ticket system, adds to subject unique date-time based ID or number counter
- change „Ask a question” text to custom one or hide button
- vertical or horizontal tab
- custom success message and email subject
- page redirect to URL or menu item after sending email
- Google Analytics Tracking Page View or Event after sending email
- Google AdWords and Microsoft adCenter Conversion Tracking
- pre-text displayed above contact form
- automatically open form on page load
- spam protection without captcha, email flood protection
- custom styles in module configuration: font size and color, background color
- popup contact form with menu item, image or link
- multiple contact forms can be published at one page
- Call me back
- Feedback button
- Quick contact form
- Support question
- Job application form
- Ask about product in shop (redShop, VirtueMart)
- Community Builder & JomSocial - sends email to user profile
- SobiPro - sends email to owner of entry
- all modern browsers and IE7+
- supports RTL
FRONT-END and BACK-END
TRANSLATED BY Google and Bing
Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese Simplified, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, French, Finnish, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Read more about advanced configuration
If you will have any problems then contact with us
Answer to both is yes with this product. Support was amazing and quick. Small issue needed update for, went over and beyond call of duty. Thank you.
I just installed it, created a module with it (module acts as the form) and placed it in the article that I wanted the form to appear. Simple as could be....but then it stopped working...Grrr!!!!
I contacted the developer and he not only got back to me that day, but told me what the issue was (another buggy module, not theirs!) and even helped me to get it working. Thanks Piotr, I would have been stumped without this great support and module 10 out of 10 from The IT Bloke in Australia!!! Thanks Mate!
The module itself is very versatile. You can tell a lot of development time and energy went into this module. It is very professional, functional and clean.
They were fast, professional, courteous and just plain good. I am up and running and quite satisfied. Thanks so much guys!
I had a problem with the pop up not working in IE. But Piotr Moćko the creator of the pweb form was a tremendous help in sorting this out for me personally.
He even got the fill-in boxes to align right for me on the picture of the girl wearing the headset.
I have put this form on a website that is taking orders for wedding cakes.
All you need to do is put the owners email address into the appropriate field in the backend of joomla and they get the details of the enquirer. Easy!
For £8 I think it was, it's a steal. Nice one Piotr Moćko
Had a few problems understanding how to edit the modal box, and even though I asked a question during hours that support was not open I had a response in less than an hour... Impressive...
Worth the small fee to purchase.