- Toggler tab which slides in contact form from page edge
- Toggler tab which displays contact form in Lightbox window
- Standard static module, e.g. in sidebar or in Article content
- Positions of toggler tab: left, right, top, bottom, static
- Colors of form fields and buttons, toggler button/tab: black, blue, gray, green, lightblue, orange, pink, red, violet, white, yellow
- Colors of form background: black, gray, lightgray, white or define custom colors in configuration
- Unlimited number of contact forms can be published at one page
- Unlimited number of fields type of: text, name, email, phone, subject, textarea, select list, multiple select list, single checkbox, checkboxes group, radios group, data picker with calendar, password
- Sort fields with drag-and-drop
- Split fields into columns
- Each field can have a tooltip and validation rule, can be required or not
- Display labels: inline with fields, above or inside
- Display any text or HTML code between fields
- Upload files selected with a button or by drag-and-drop, set: size limit, files limit, extension types
- Advanced spam protection without any codes, but captcha can still be enabled
- Multiple email recipients, BCC, reply to email, Joomla User as recipient
- Drop-down list of recipients
- Automatically fill in User name and email if is logged in
- Send a copy to sender
- Send auto-reply
- Email template
- Ticket system - adds to subject unique date-time based ID or number counter
- Track User informations: IP address, browser, operating system, screen resolution
- Track page title and URL from which email was sent
- Page redirect to URL after sending email
- Google Analytics Tracking
- Google AdWords and Microsoft adCenter Conversion Tracking
- Open contact form with menu item, image or link
- Preload fields values with URL or link
- Auto-open on page load, or on scroll, or on exit - when mouse pointer goes above top edge of page (experimental, not always works in IE 7 and 8)
- Auto-open limit count - open for first X-times after page refresh and selected event
- Auto-open delay - if not opened earlier by user
- Auto-close delay - if not closed earlier by user
- Call me back
- Feedback button
- Quick contact form
- Support question
- Job application form
- Ask about product in shop (redShop, VirtueMart)
- Community Builder & JomSocial - sends email to user profile
- SobiPro - sends email to owner of entry
- HTML5 & CSS3
- all modern browsers, IE8+, partly IE7
- mobile ready, responsive
- supports RTL
Over 35 languages translated by Google and Bing
Read more about advanced configuration
Answer to both is yes with this product. Support was amazing and quick. Small issue needed update for, went over and beyond call of duty. Thank you.
I just installed it, created a module with it (module acts as the form) and placed it in the article that I wanted the form to appear. Simple as could be....but then it stopped working...Grrr!!!!
I contacted the developer and he not only got back to me that day, but told me what the issue was (another buggy module, not theirs!) and even helped me to get it working. Thanks Piotr, I would have been stumped without this great support and module 10 out of 10 from The IT Bloke in Australia!!! Thanks Mate!
The module itself is very versatile. You can tell a lot of development time and energy went into this module. It is very professional, functional and clean.
They were fast, professional, courteous and just plain good. I am up and running and quite satisfied. Thanks so much guys!
I had a problem with the pop up not working in IE. But Piotr Moćko the creator of the pweb form was a tremendous help in sorting this out for me personally.
He even got the fill-in boxes to align right for me on the picture of the girl wearing the headset.
I have put this form on a website that is taking orders for wedding cakes.
All you need to do is put the owners email address into the appropriate field in the backend of joomla and they get the details of the enquirer. Easy!
For £8 I think it was, it's a steal. Nice one Piotr Moćko