* Multiple Configurations: You can configure different contact forms on different pages, with different fields and different destinations. Everything can be customised for each form.
* Multi-language built-in. Fully customise the contact page that appears for each language, including all the text and the field prompts. There's no need to use JoomFish or FaLang.
* Multiple recipients: You can configure a list of recipients (for example, departments) that the user can choose from using a dropdown list.
* Up to 50 additional fields, including text, textarea, list-box, checkbox, date picker, radio buttons and "advanced validation". You specify the order, size, prompts and default value for each field. All fields can be optional or mandatory.
* Four different captcha systems, including our unique picture and magic word systems.
* Logging with search, export, and import from free FlexiContact.
* Configurable email templates giving complete control over email content and format.
* Confirmation page can be a link to an article, or a configured page including user data from the contact form.
* Article Plugin. Include a contact form or popup ("modal") contact form anywhere.
* Ajax. Shows error messages and the confirmation message without re-drawing the page.
* Pure CSS, no tables. A selection of "ready to use" styles are included.
* Full documentation in a detailed PDF user guide including styling and examples.
The feature I like the most, and the reason I always use this contact form rather than others, is the option to use captcha images rather than the standard captcha text. The images are much easier for website visitors to use and they look good on the page.
The extension also comes with a very extensive and well written manual, so it's easy to find out how to set things up the way you want them.
On my latest installation of the extension I had a small problem but support replied straight away and explained how to fix it (it turned out to be a server issue).
The range of options Flexi Contact Plus offers is very comprehensive - especially if you want multiple configurations of contact pages for various areas of the one website. By using multiple contact pages on the one site, I find it very easy to track at which point a visitor opts to make contact.
There are many permutations and options in Flexi Contact Plus, but it's all very straightforward to navigate. I had one non-critical aesthetic query. I sent an email and got a response within hours. I highly recommend Flexi Contact Plus.
Thanks, but please contact us with issues and enhancement requests.
Definitely worth paying!
I would suggest paying for the pro, it's cheap and very worth it. You can insert the form into articles (something that is a hassle with other extensions) and you have the option for Captcha. I had an extension before that gave us heaps of spam.
This is easy to use, and the support team is excellent. Don't waste your time with another extension, this one is worth the money. I promise the others will give you a splitting headache.
Many thanks for the review. There should not be a performance hit with the image captchas so if anyone else encounters this issue please contact us before submitting a review as we would like to have the opportunity to investigate. Various servers have various quirks and we can't work around the issues unless you give us a chance to take a look!
The best experience I've had with an extension....installed and worked perfectly on the first try.
I started with the free version and was so impressed I immediately purchased the paid version.
Got it working in seconds and now I'm going to start to play with all the options.
Many extensions require lots of work to get configured but this was the easiest I've ever seen.
Hats off to Les Arbres Design! Keep up the good work.
With a componenet that provides everything needed to construct a custom form (only if you want to) and a plugin to let you design your own contact page with content and images, this is all you need. You can even use it as a module!
Just one very important point - read the manual and you'll find everything you need to know. It works - beautifully!
Particularly welcome is the ability to select mandatory fields in each instance and to include (or omit) serveral versions of Captcha.
Whilst I've written my own php code for forms on other sites, I wouldn't bother to do so on a Joomla! site when FCP does such a good job, and streamlines the process of capturing form data.
Installation was a breeze - the module and plug-in were up and running in a few minutes.
The software is intuitive, supported by a well-written User Guide.
I had one issue when FCP was being used -(which was not the fault of FCP); however I received a quick response and excellent support to help me identify the problem which turned out to be caused by a third-party extension.
I can't recommend strongly enough - and advise that FCP be the contact form extension you try first.
Yesterday I emailed support for an issue I was having and this morning, rather than just giving instructions on how to do what I needed, there was a full update to the package that had added features to accomplish exactly what I needed. I am not sure if that was done for me or if I just got incredibly lucky with the timing of my request and the timing of an update, but it was great.
The only negative that I have is withthe image CAPTCHA. I love the feature and it is what I always use, but it does dramatically increase page load time on the pages where it is being used.
Overall excellent product.
Many thanks to the development team for such a strong joomla extension